Anyone here party and not drink?

i thought partying was just a codeword for drinking. i'm sure its possible to have a good time sober though.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I dont smoke...never have...

after last saturday i dont think i drink anymore either
smh.gif

You will be right back at it this weekend lol
laugh.gif
lmao everyone been saying that ..... but when you get home at 10 am after your night ended at 2 am and you dont know how u got home or why youriPhone is misisng....yeaaaah.....

should have been taking that milk thistle extract as part of your predrinking routine

Depends on the function. If its a party/club then I'll have some drinks. If its a kickback then I won't drink.

I dont drink and i stay at somebody party.
I usually just grab me a juice or something from the store before i go to the spot.
Also
smokin.gif
keeps me straight
It used to feel awkward not having a cup in my hand so now i get my juice and pour it into a cup when i get there.
Ladies seem more open to get nasty if both of yall drunk/drinking.

And you can take advantage of drunk chicks and not be accused of nothing cuz nobody else knows youre sober
nerd.gif

I prefer to drink if I'm at a party, but if I'm driving or something I wont. Well maybe 1 or 2 beers, but no liquor. Dro is always a go
pimp.gif

I usually like to drink when I go out, especially since I worked so hard when I was in NYC.. But out here in Austin its a different story.. Driving ftl! Can't drink at all when I go out unless I ride with someone else..
smh.gif
I guess I'm spoiled being used to taking the train or getting a cab

Non -Drinker here. Once is comes up it discussion it makes people feel uncomfortable, but then they get over it. I always tell them, do you. I've heardpeople that drink say, they don't trust non-drinkers. That's the most foolish thing I have ever heard. I think they don't trust themselves in fearof being taken advantage of while being intoxicated

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I dont smoke...never have...

after last saturday i dont think i drink anymore either
smh.gif

You will be right back at it this weekend lol
laugh.gif
lmao everyone been saying that ..... but when you get home at 10 am after your night ended at 2 am and you dont know how u got home or why your iPhone is misisng....yeaaaah.....

I been there lol....i humped my Grandpop at my bros wedding last week
tired.gif
....i woke up and couldnt look at anybody....couple nights ago i was severely buzzed and ready to go out(i wasnt driving) and couldnt find mykeys
mad.gif
...i was snappin,breaking lamps n what not.....drinking has its upsand downs
pimp.gif

i HATE people who drink just to get wasted beyong recognition
smh.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif
!!!!!!

My coworker Nick does this everytime, dude completely loses all control and starts whipping it out
sick.gif
. Goddamn you NICK FROM COMPUTERS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last time he tried to block me when I was putting the work in on a white girl, dude tried to take my spot and just whipped it out OUTTA NOWHERE to scareme
laugh.gif
alien.gif
I swear to god I felt just like this scene

���

I kicked him in the stomach and threw him into somebody else's room after that, now I blackmail him at work with that

Originally Posted by mdresident

I get bent.

Word. I'm too busy getting plastered to worry about anybody that isn't. Having your own personal cab driver = money (at least for him) Nothing likebeing the definition of the term "highly functional alcoholic"

if you're in a drinking environment i don't think its fun unless you have a few drinks

non-drinker: i can have just as much fun sober than if i were to drink. i'm the type to jump around and make a fool of myself without alcohol so theres noneed to add it.
i think its what you make of the scene. if you can have a blast and not drink, your golden. if your the type that needs to have a few in your system to enjoyyour self, by any means go right ahead.

This semester I drink probably 3-5 times a week and get really drunk 1-3 times.

Your story on the kidneys has me spooked.. I don't want to suffer later because I was having too much fun in college.

I know that once college is over I won't drink that much because that's the real world so hopefully my kidneys don't give out before then.

More power to anyone that can party without drinking. I would rather do work or play sports than go to a party and not drink anything.

i must try this partying with out drinking , i was thinking of trying it ,I think its going to be hard tho when everyone at the club drinks

I should have put this in the "Is anything possible" thread as NO!

I haven't drank in a while but when I did at parties
eek.gif
. I would get wasted because that was my goal. After a stressful week, a good party with somedrank will help you feel a lot better. I can't recall going to a party in college where I haven't drank. I don't think I want to try that either.

i only drink when the party happens to not be poppin then at least I can get a little fun out of it but if its poppin, theres no need IMO

Yea i havent drunk yet at college and i still have fun. Its basically what u make it and i just grab a girl and dance

I party and club like no other, too damn much. Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night
laugh.gif
, I hate coming home at like 5am and going to work at 8am,
frown.gif
... but with all that said and done, I dont drink, yup, I get it poppin with no alky,
pimp.gif

I don't drink. I'm usually driving my drunk friends around. I don't mind it. Alcohol never appealed to me

Back
Top Bottom