Anyone here party and not drink?

i don't drink at all. friday i was at the club and it was annoying how many people kept trying to buy me drinks after i had already told them i didn'tdrink. i'm not really a party goer or club type person but it really isn't hard to have fun sober, it all depends on the people you hang with.

that is kinda weird if the chicks are drunk but you are not. taking advantage of girls FTL
smh.gif

that is kinda weird if the chicks are drunk but you are not. taking advantage of girls FTL
smh.gif

That's an oxymoron. Not that it isn't possible, but who the hell would want to live like that ?

eff that sober %*$

I usually do the peer pressuring tho, except for people that I know drink, then I ask once and keep it moving, more for me
laugh.gif

I've been the driver for the last few months, smh...

And I must say, it's not so bad. It gives you an excuse to not drink around other girls and let them get %#!%#@ up, lol.

Also, I find myself able to simulate the effects if the party is good.

I will tie a few back, but forget getting bent. Those days have come and went for me.

Originally Posted by saint lt

i don't drink at all. friday i was at the club and it was annoying how many people kept trying to buy me drinks after i had already told them i didn't drink. i'm not really a party goer or club type person but it really isn't hard to have fun sober, it all depends on the people you hang with.

exactly

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

no, i smoke.

SAME HERE

BUT I HATE THAT LOOK PEOPLE GIVE WHEN U SAY

" I DONT DRINK "

THEY GIVE YOU THIS FACE THATS LIKE
grin.gif
+
indifferent.gif
= INTO ONE LOOK

I JUST TELL EM' CAUSE ALOT OF FAMS ARE DRUNKS & DEAD CAUSE OF IT

BUT PASS THE PIFF MY WAY THO
smokin.gif

I always end up acting MORE of a fool when i'm NOT drunk. But drinking is appreciated. I can confortably say I have great times partying without the drinksthough. Good times. Being sober is definitely underrated.

I don't smoke and never have..besides trying hookah..no green for me.
I do drink a lil..nothing over the top..and I don't have to drink to have a good time..I love kickin it with friends sober cracking on drunk people tryingto dance.
laugh.gif

I am living proof that you DO NOT have to drink and you can still have a blast. Believe it I am 22 years old and I have never been drunk ever and I do notdrink. I have been peer pressure and offered so many times but I always refuse. People always ask me why I do not drink and I always respond that I have seenit ruin too many people lives in my family and I have seen how it can destroy a family. Besides that I swear I be having hella fun and others also enjoy mypresence there. I am FULL of energy and I know how to have fun without drinking. Some positives is I do not spend money, I don't gain weight from it, andI my family, girlfriend, and friends respect me. My girl doesn't drink at all as well and she has never been drunk as well. I just have fun and enjoylife.

I don't drink very often and people give you HELL for it. You would think heads would be happy that your leaving more
liquor for them, but they get type offended when you say you don't want a drink.

only the green... high for 2 hours then im straight, people who drink and dont know their limits look so stupid when their past gone.

just when i'm DD pretty much. it can be boring being around a bunch of drunkies, but sometimes it's cool, depends who you're with i guess.

I used to on occasions back in highschool when the parents were strict. The night was usually a bust.

I did it allll the time. I'd just get a Red Bull or two and get my caffeine buzz on.

But now I do drink, but in moderation. I never get sloppy, fall over drunk.

That's the problem with a lot of people. They don't know how to pace themselves. There's nothing cool about throwing up in your friends car.

Controlled stagger = swagger
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom