anyone here unDS'd a pair of 4's from '99 and not had them crack?

Man I need another clean pair of 99 blk cements. Even though the cdp 4s are more wearable and have no risk of crumbled midsoles, I still refuse to own a pair to this day. 99s are so much overall superior if you're willing to take the gamble.

Man I need another clean pair of 99 blk cements. Even though the cdp 4s are more wearable and have no risk of crumbled midsoles, I still refuse to own a pair to this day. 99s are so much overall superior if you're willing to take the gamble.

If JB can put "NIKE" on all the 1's, and the OG II's, I don't see why they can't for the White/Cement IV's when/if they release.

If JB can put "NIKE" on all the 1's, and the OG II's, I don't see why they can't for the White/Cement IV's when/if they release.

If they're DS there's about a 95% chance of them cracking,happened to my homeboy not too long ago,traded his DS DMP 11s for DS 99 breds and they cracked in the first 30 minutes,I thought he was gonna cry.

If they're DS there's about a 95% chance of them cracking,happened to my homeboy not too long ago,traded his DS DMP 11s for DS 99 breds and they cracked in the first 30 minutes,I thought he was gonna cry.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ask the man himself

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ask the man himself

mad.gif

Shoes are meant to be worn. I try to wear some of my least worn j's at least 2 times a year.

Shoes are meant to be worn. I try to wear some of my least worn j's at least 2 times a year.

just like everyone else i kinda saying
either u get a lemon or u dont after
the she has been sitting there for 10yrs

just like everyone else i kinda saying
either u get a lemon or u dont after
the she has been sitting there for 10yrs

I have had my white IIIs since they came out second retro, black/red IIIs and IVs since about 05, my black Vs since 04ish, black VIs one pair since 02 and one since 08 NO CRACKING ON ANY. Trick is to buy them lightly worn (I bought all these on eBay used, minus the white IIIs and both my infrareds), making sure they are crack-free when you buy them. Sure, the paint has cracked on the IVs and VIs, but it does on newer releases anyways.

My housemate had white/cement DS, tried to wear them, total destruction. You never know where 10-year-old shoes have been sroted, so unless they've been worn, forget about it I say, Too risky. Like I said all mine were worn and are still 100% wearable.

Pics are here for the doubters http://vicestyle.com/en/f.../a-history-in-air-jordan

I have had my white IIIs since they came out second retro, black/red IIIs and IVs since about 05, my black Vs since 04ish, black VIs one pair since 02 and one since 08 NO CRACKING ON ANY. Trick is to buy them lightly worn (I bought all these on eBay used, minus the white IIIs and both my infrareds), making sure they are crack-free when you buy them. Sure, the paint has cracked on the IVs and VIs, but it does on newer releases anyways.

My housemate had white/cement DS, tried to wear them, total destruction. You never know where 10-year-old shoes have been sroted, so unless they've been worn, forget about it I say, Too risky. Like I said all mine were worn and are still 100% wearable.

Pics are here for the doubters http://vicestyle.com/en/f.../a-history-in-air-jordan

I copped a pair of DS 99' white cements, and they were fine until the 3rd or 4th wear. My advice is too not buy them DS, you will regret it.

I copped a pair of DS 99' white cements, and they were fine until the 3rd or 4th wear. My advice is too not buy them DS, you will regret it.

I unds'd my pair last year they have been worn around 10-15 times still look DS, no structural damage, just fogged air units.

Back
Top Bottom