Anyone hip to this dude Machine Gun Kelly/MGK?

Yea he got a co-sign from DJ Drama too.... he puts on a good show & i support dude he went to shaker hts with my homie

Rick Ross, Gotti, Freeway, Capone, Noriega, now Machine Gun Kelly? Whats next? Tookie?

from now on call me John Dillinger
laugh.gif
 nah better yet Babyface Nelson!!

not hatin on him as a artist, do ya thing bruh! I just hate when people take real criminal/gangsters names. The REAL Machine Gun Kelly was a legendary bank robber that was nice with the Thompson which is extremely difficult to be accurate with hence the name. He was not a rapper. This guy prolly never even touched a pistol, let alone an automatic. 

ah well.  

Rick Ross, Gotti, Freeway, Capone, Noriega, now Machine Gun Kelly? Whats next? Tookie?

from now on call me John Dillinger
laugh.gif
 nah better yet Babyface Nelson!!

not hatin on him as a artist, do ya thing bruh! I just hate when people take real criminal/gangsters names. The REAL Machine Gun Kelly was a legendary bank robber that was nice with the Thompson which is extremely difficult to be accurate with hence the name. He was not a rapper. This guy prolly never even touched a pistol, let alone an automatic. 

ah well.  

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Is it really that difficult to understand why he chose that name?
Huh??

I said I dont like it when rappers take gangster/criminal names because its lame imo.

I could care less why he chose the name. 

Lemme take a wild guess, his mama named him Kelly, and he has an obsession with automatic rifles?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Is it really that difficult to understand why he chose that name?
Huh??

I said I dont like it when rappers take gangster/criminal names because its lame imo.

I could care less why he chose the name. 

Lemme take a wild guess, his mama named him Kelly, and he has an obsession with automatic rifles?
grin.gif

MGK has potential to be the next thing up in Bad Boy. He has a rebellious appeal that teenagers will eat up.

[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom