Anyone Know any fraternities initiation rituals and process?

What would be rituals and process's of some fraternities. I know that the Q dogs do dancing, Better brotherhood does a 2 day no sleep work out section and I saw my roommate whos doing PR's leave at night since Friday in black everything for the PR's, 
What rights of passage do you know?

What would be rituals and process's of some fraternities. I know that the Q dogs do dancing, Better brotherhood does a 2 day no sleep work out section and I saw my roommate whos doing PR's leave at night since Friday in black everything for the PR's, 
What rights of passage do you know?

i know some but i cant say .....
it my obligation......

41335aa6e5b87795047e449b0b7adcdc7d4af43.pjpg

Kappas have a competition where they stick their canes up their #@% and who can take it the most.

I keed, I keed

Kappas have a competition where they stick their canes up their #@% and who can take it the most.

I keed, I keed

my homeboy is a kappa. he said they basically made him their +%!$$. he said theyd call him at random times & be like "i want sum zaxbys" so he had to go get it for em & when he gave it to em theyd be like "its cold go get me sum more". he also said he had to clean one dudes underwears & that they used to jsut beat him up for fun & he couldnt swing back.

my homeboy is a kappa. he said they basically made him their +%!$$. he said theyd call him at random times & be like "i want sum zaxbys" so he had to go get it for em & when he gave it to em theyd be like "its cold go get me sum more". he also said he had to clean one dudes underwears & that they used to jsut beat him up for fun & he couldnt swing back.

Not in a frat but I've heard and know a lot. You get to eat a lot of disgusting stuff. Ques do dog food. Other frats do "apples" which are raw onions. Lots of hazing goes on. Elephant walk. Getting paddled "in the cut" till your rear is bout ready to fall off. Paying out the +#* to keep dudes happy. But why do you want to know any of this? If you're trying to get down, this ain't the way to go about it. If you're not trying to get down, mind your business and let them do them.

Not in a frat but I've heard and know a lot. You get to eat a lot of disgusting stuff. Ques do dog food. Other frats do "apples" which are raw onions. Lots of hazing goes on. Elephant walk. Getting paddled "in the cut" till your rear is bout ready to fall off. Paying out the +#* to keep dudes happy. But why do you want to know any of this? If you're trying to get down, this ain't the way to go about it. If you're not trying to get down, mind your business and let them do them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Black Fraternities: Ex-Soror Breaks Silence - http://www.youtube.com/re...Breaks+Silence+&aq=f
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/wa...Qqe8&feature=related

Go to the 3 Min Mark.

This is some good stuff man. She talks about how joining a SOR. really conflicted with her faith as a Christian Woman. Also talks about how she thinks a lot of these groups say they are for Christ but they really aren't.

For those of you that want to listen, you can convert these into audio files and put them on your IPOD, etc: http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

Back
Top Bottom