Anyone Know any fraternities initiation rituals and process?

Originally Posted by eashawty

wat the hell is the "elephant walk"?

laugh.gif

If y'all really want to know then join a *ucking fraternity, if you don't want to join then leave it at that. Funny how y'all talk so much +%%$ about fraternities, yet want to know what goes on. Like a fraternity dude is really gonna post rituals in here. 

If y'all really want to know then join a *ucking fraternity, if you don't want to join then leave it at that. Funny how y'all talk so much +%%$ about fraternities, yet want to know what goes on. Like a fraternity dude is really gonna post rituals in here. 

i wasnt in a traditional black fraternity but i was in the largest pac 10 house and the regular semester wasnt bad but initiation week was interesting. best week of my life that i would never do again

i wasnt in a traditional black fraternity but i was in the largest pac 10 house and the regular semester wasnt bad but initiation week was interesting. best week of my life that i would never do again

Wow, I use to want to be deep in the fraternity until this whole conspiracy thing. Seems like they left the true meanings of rituals out. From my perspective it seems to be about joining sex the ladies get connections get out.

Wow, I use to want to be deep in the fraternity until this whole conspiracy thing. Seems like they left the true meanings of rituals out. From my perspective it seems to be about joining sex the ladies get connections get out.

my girls in a sorority and id love to find out her secret handshake and hit her with it
laugh.gif

my girls in a sorority and id love to find out her secret handshake and hit her with it
laugh.gif

I can't speak for any black fraternity, but I'm currently pledging a fraternity and I can tell you that we haven't had to do any of the things described in this thread. Most of stuff they make us do has to do with getting unnecessarily wasted and then doing some sort of physical activity such as push ups, dizzy bat, relay races, etc.

Back
Top Bottom