Anyone Know any fraternities initiation rituals and process?

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

At my school from what i hear from actually frats ques and kappas get it the worst (heard some real horror stories) followed by alphas....but what real n*gga gon let anotha beat his @ss just be apart of an organization there really arent any benefits to joining one other than bops which aren't hard to get aquire anyway
I mean "real dudes" on the streets allow it to happen right? They get their heads knocked off to joint groups right?
not where im from...
Ok well not where you are from. It is well documented that people join gangs and get the hell beat out of them. So that disputes your idea that "real dudes" wouldn't allow someone to beat them up for the sake of joining their group.

At my school from what i hear from actually frats ques and kappas get it the worst (heard some real horror stories) followed by alphas....but what real n*gga gon let anotha beat his @ss just be apart of an organization there really arent any benefits to joining one other than bops which aren't hard to get aquire anyway
I mean "real dudes" on the streets allow it to happen right? They get their heads knocked off to joint groups right?
not where im from...
Ok well not where you are from. It is well documented that people join gangs and get the hell beat out of them. So that disputes your idea that "real dudes" wouldn't allow someone to beat them up for the sake of joining their group.
who said i was referring to gang members as "real dudes" tho.... 

not where im from...
who said i was referring to gang members as "real dudes" tho.... 

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why would any person of African descent want to be a "Black Greek"? Most backward $!!! I've ever heard.

why did you single out people of african descent? and "greek" just refers to the greek culture. i'm not greek or white but i'm a proud "greek" for my fraternity

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why would any person of African descent want to be a "Black Greek"? Most backward $!!! I've ever heard.

why did you single out people of african descent? and "greek" just refers to the greek culture. i'm not greek or white but i'm a proud "greek" for my fraternity

Back
Top Bottom