Anyone know someone that works at gamestop?

I work at gamestop

At Game Advisor, the lowest level, youre only going to get minimum . Don't demand a raise unless youre damn sure you deserve it. Gamestop is crap when itcomes to raises though. expect 25cents at the most without a promotion. but if youre 18 you can move up in months.

I like it because its the easiest retail job. and can be the most fun if you have the right coworkers.

and $5.15 minimum wage? holy crap. it's $8 in CA and $9.45 in San Francisco.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Funny, but the ones around here have like 4 nerds and 1 cute chick
laugh.gif

Last time I went in one it was 2 nerd chix and a dude who snatched the money out my hand like he'd never seen money before when I bought a PSP. Minimumwage indeed.
You might have to consistently bug people twice per transaction about pre-orders. No different than in a Footlocker having to push cleaners orinsoles or socks though.

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Funny, but the ones around here have like 4 nerds and 1 cute chick
laugh.gif

Last time I went in one it was 2 nerd chix and a dude who snatched the money out my hand like he'd never seen money before when I bought a PSP. Minimum wage indeed.
You might have to consistently bug people twice per transaction about pre-orders. No different than in a Footlocker having to push cleaners or insoles or socks though.

^if you dont know how to sell than yes, you may have to do that. but eventually you figure out what to say to what type of customers. i am a damn goodsalesman. and honestly probably one of the highest paid @ my position in this country. because i know how to sell and i learned quickly to take initiative, getwhat i know needs to be done before im told to.. Just get comfortable, and figure out what your manager wants from you.

minimum wage in tx is low cuz cost of living is low, if i could take my CA wage and transfer to TX, im there in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom