anyone knows the difference between platinum and normal raptors tickets?

anyone knows the difference between platinum and normal raptors tickets?
heard that u get to enter the acc earlier than those who with normal tickets!!
is that ture??

The platinum tickets/court side tickets have the access to the floor or close to the court. also have the access to the platinum club. I'm pretty sureanyone or any ticket can come there early to watch them shoot around, but with the platinum tickets you can get close to the players or watch them closerduring their warm up before the game starts. I have gotten down there before with Red tickets.. I got a few sigs and @++ like that.. That was years ago tho, idont know about now..

I'm gonna be there early on Wednesday tho. Hoping to catch Kobe or most of the lakers.. I heard Kobe does not shoot around before the game. I'll takemy chances

BTW. I got lucky with platinum tickets..for the lakers game.. I'm guessing you're going to be there???

Hope this helped you out

how much did those tickets cost you RS33? I wanna get tix for when LeBron comes to town.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

how much did those tickets cost you RS33? I wanna get tix for when LeBron comes to town.
pimp.gif
The tickets cost me 380 for the pair.. I mean i really got lucky.. The face value is 264 each. These tickets are hard to get, plus ppl are justrapping other ppl with prices..

I got them off craigslist, i got lucky.. You might get lucky as well..

I don't even watch these bums on TV
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unless I like the opposing team or someone on the other team........for Wed game I would def take some plat tix
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

For the platinum tickets you pay a premium to watch the raptors lose.

laugh.gif
Word.

I'm comfortable enough with my $25 tickets that turns into $300 tickets after the halftime
happy.gif
'splain please.

Platinum you get access to the platinum club and i believe you get access to a private suite during the game. At least when i went once thats what we had. itslike a box.... but its in the ACC and you cant see thee game just some LCD's with the game on.

Some sexy ACC workers in your suite though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom