Anyone listen to the guy on Coast2Coast tonight? "new world order" related

Damon Vickers?

replaying online here

soo after a year of studying a load of the conspiracy material online beginning at the end of 08, shortly after the beginning of 2010 I decided not to spend a lot of time on it and to leave most of it behind outside of some of the symbolism I found interesting, particularly the movie symbolism.

but then on june 12 of 2010 I was contacted by a group of people including some prominent faces you'd certainly recognize and the things they relayed to me were pretty bizarre. Why they contacted me, I'm not sure and the story is pretty unbelievable and complex. so much so that it'd take a reasonable amount of time and effort to explain in a way I'd find adequate. Outside of the contact, it involves some paranormal elements that are clear and evident that I do not fully understand. I'd been trying to gather if and how I'd even go about telling other people about it but Id been contemplating making a thread here to at least try to explain.  I dont have the time to do it all right this moment because it's a lot of info to relay but I think I can get around to it in a bit if people are still interested in this around here. 

Damon Vickers?

replaying online here

soo after a year of studying a load of the conspiracy material online beginning at the end of 08, shortly after the beginning of 2010 I decided not to spend a lot of time on it and to leave most of it behind outside of some of the symbolism I found interesting, particularly the movie symbolism.

but then on june 12 of 2010 I was contacted by a group of people including some prominent faces you'd certainly recognize and the things they relayed to me were pretty bizarre. Why they contacted me, I'm not sure and the story is pretty unbelievable and complex. so much so that it'd take a reasonable amount of time and effort to explain in a way I'd find adequate. Outside of the contact, it involves some paranormal elements that are clear and evident that I do not fully understand. I'd been trying to gather if and how I'd even go about telling other people about it but Id been contemplating making a thread here to at least try to explain.  I dont have the time to do it all right this moment because it's a lot of info to relay but I think I can get around to it in a bit if people are still interested in this around here. 

this is NT, you havent seen our 33 pg illumanti thread...?

give the nuts what they want... it's entertaining to wonder

this is NT, you havent seen our 33 pg illumanti thread...?

give the nuts what they want... it's entertaining to wonder

Back
Top Bottom