Anyone never wear their seatbelt?

Seat belt saved my life. A week after we lost a fellow football player I was hit by a mustang going about 70+ coming down a hill. I was life flighted out andeverything, but no lasting injuries. Seatbelt saved my life homey, don't play with that.

I've always worn a seatbelt. And I always make my passengers do the same, mainly because I'm not getting a ticket because of them. Sad, but true.

I hated wearing it but after a while, it's not a big deal at all. Actually, it feels weird to not wear it.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I always wear mine plus there is this click it or ticket law!! I dont feel like donating $65.

eek.gif
Where you at? Ticket here is like$25. I always strap up btw.

You remind me of my friend lol and whenever you don't have a seatbelt in his car it beep, beep, beeps so annoying lol, that's him though
"Thank God i aint to cool for the safe belt"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Originally Posted by eight2one

I always wear mine plus there is this click it or ticket law!! I dont feel like donating $65.

eek.gif
Where you at? Ticket here is like $25. I always strap up btw.

peep the sig homie...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by the north west

op are you dumb as rocks or do you just want to die sometime soon
or Im just a good driver
pimp.gif

I consider myself a pretty skilled driver....but I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt.

why?

b/c i know there are countless idiotic and stupid drivers that could someday cross my path

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I'm one of them, ever since day one I just never got into strapping myself down
its not even that I dont want to do it, its just that I don't do it.........iunno its wierd
laugh.gif

and I hate when others TELL me to put on my seatbelt it pisses me off
but the day that I get into a crash its gonna be one helluva mess
sick.gif
+1

tired.gif
smh.gif

I always do, four years ago a seatbelt saved my life. Its silly not to where one.

I put on my seatbelt without even thinking.

So many guys want to be macho, well when they're scraping your dead @%% off the road let me know how that feels.
tired.gif

I use to do it about 50% of the time, but now after getting a ticket I do it all the time.

It's hard to remember when you're in a hurry, though.

indifferent.gif

How stupid do you have to be to not wear a seat belt???

That's even more dumb then smoking cigs
smh.gif

Everytime I get in a car I wear a seatbelt. Even if I'm going to the store 2 mins away.

Wear a damn seatbelt!!
smh.gif

1. I always wear a seatbelt while driving. I drive good, but I dont trust these othere idiots on the road, and I dont feel like chancing being flung out mycar
2. Never drink and drive .. Has to be the dumbest thing in the world to do.

Back
Top Bottom