Anyone not doing anything for New Years?

I have a broken ankle. Been home bound for over a month now because of it..smh. Anyways I'm staying in with the fam and celebrating with them. Anyone elsejust chillin at home?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm going out.[/color]
pimp.gif

Na.

Prolly just watch the ball drop and all the festivities and go to sleep.

Me. sighs* all my fam doesn't live where I do and I couldn't go back cause some things came up..
frown.gif

I've been hanging out at home for new years since I was a kid. I'm moving in mid-2009 so I'm not sure if I'll be able to spend 2010 new yearsat home, so I'm spending New Years at home also. I'll probably just watch the local countdown show, eat some and then go to bed. Whoo fun!

still in the air...recession and outrageous prices for clubs, even bars trying to charge a cover, plus an increase of police is making me not wanna go nowhere

No, i believe that 2009 will be worse than 2008 for some reason so i dont see a reason to celebrate a new year

Yes I'm chilling at home.........pre-drinking at my spot with the friends and then wherever the drunken wind blows us (pause)

Originally Posted by Dakingii

No, i believe that 2009 will be worse than 2008 for some reason so i dont see a reason to celebrate a new year
LMAO what?
laugh.gif

You're anticipating a bad year so your not goin out?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Dakingii

LMAO what?
laugh.gif

You're anticipating a bad year so your not goin out?
laugh.gif
dude is mad negative
roll.gif

i just woke up at 630 pm... i dont feel like rushing to get ready and attending some wack party so im just going to go back to sleep
laugh.gif
im working tomorrowanyways.

Not going out into the madness just chilling with the fam, it's always good to ring in the new year with family.

I'm not really feeling it tonight. It's just another night to me, anyway; I can go out and do the same $#%@ any other night.

8 minutes to midnight here in the UK. I'm sitting here with a glass of wine and some Pringles whilst watching Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2008 on Channel 4+1.

The fun never stops with me.

Back
Top Bottom