Anyone not making a big deal about Halloween this year?

I never made a big deal about Halloween since I was a kid. It's about even close to the bigger holidays.

*Raises Hand*
Maybe it'll be different when it's actually here and the parties get going.

Halloween is big on campus but I'm not in the mood to dress up and go out. If I decide to do it it'll be last minute.

Staxx, I thought about that, but I'm not seeing it that way. I didn't make much of a big deal before, but now I just want it to come and go.

What's everyone doing instead of handing out candy or going to the parties?

I never make a big deal out of Halloween but I know the club is going to be crazy Saturday
smh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Halloween on a Saturday > *
Better than Thanksgiving or Black Friday?

laugh.gif
Black Friday doesn't belong in the conversation homie...but theargument for thanksgiving could be made, and thats just off the strength of all NFL games that day.

Still, I'll take Halloween on a Saturday > *

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I don't even care about my birthday. So why even entertain Halloween?
Co sign, my birthday was last Tuesday and i didn't do anything for it. Just another day for me.

not a big deal to me.

ive never been really big on any other holidays...so its no different. i AM getting a new haircut on halloween though
grin.gif

because ya are lames duh

Halloween parties on saturday! what!
girls in slutty outfits runnin around

getting drunk with a costume. making out with tinkerbell, sexy police officers, nurses... great times great times

loads of fun.

i aint dressing up, but then again I'll be at the UO/USC game for the most part
then whatever happens from that point on happens... parties in eugene will be crazy
I'll go out, get pretty tipsy and see what happens ya? other than that halloween is meh to me atleast this year

laugh.gif
@ you guys getting hyped for halloween like some 12 year olds.

sure, girls dress slutty as hell.. but let's be honest, 99 percent of you aren't hitting any of that to begin with and the ones that are will probablyjust catch a disease from the type of chicks who dress like @###*+ for a stupid holiday past the age of 17.

This is any other weekend with an excuse for people to act dumber and more immature than usual. Anybody out of middle school that's still hyped forhalloween is a clown.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
@ you guys getting hyped for halloween like some 12 year olds.

sure, girls dress slutty as hell.. but let's be honest, 99 percent of you aren't hitting any of that to begin with and the ones that are will probably just catch a disease from the type of chicks who dress like *%#%!% for a stupid holiday past the age of 17.

This is any other weekend with an excuse for people to act dumber and more immature than usual. Anybody out of middle school that's still hyped for halloween is a clown.

someone wasnt invited to a party.

Back
Top Bottom