Anyone on here ever take Accutane? (Serious Discussion)

I was on Accutane about 5 or 6 years ago and I've been seeing those commercials about how taking it could cause Chron's disease and Inflammatory bowel disease. I never really looked into it(what I don't know can't hurt me) but I was talking to my girl tonight and she brought it up saying it seems like I could have that either one. I looked it up and seems I have most of the symptoms.
ohwell.gif
 I guess i'm going to go to a doctor but on some of the sites I looked up said I could get $. I would rather not have this all together but worst case I might as well get money. How would I go about doing this NT?
frown.gif

I was on Accutane about 5 or 6 years ago and I've been seeing those commercials about how taking it could cause Chron's disease and Inflammatory bowel disease. I never really looked into it(what I don't know can't hurt me) but I was talking to my girl tonight and she brought it up saying it seems like I could have that either one. I looked it up and seems I have most of the symptoms.
ohwell.gif
 I guess i'm going to go to a doctor but on some of the sites I looked up said I could get $. I would rather not have this all together but worst case I might as well get money. How would I go about doing this NT?
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take out a life insurance policy on yourself and have your girlfriend kill you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take out a life insurance policy on yourself and have your girlfriend kill you.[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
 Sounds like a flawless plan. Thanks for the info man!

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
 Sounds like a flawless plan. Thanks for the info man!

^^^^ I took it as well and have seen all the class action suits going on...Bottom line don't look at it as "I CAN GET MONEY" if you are seriously harmed from taking the medicine, then look at your options to help with your doctors bills and for pain/suffering.

DON'T JUST HOPE ON THE LETS SUE SOMEONE TRAIN...

^^^^ I took it as well and have seen all the class action suits going on...Bottom line don't look at it as "I CAN GET MONEY" if you are seriously harmed from taking the medicine, then look at your options to help with your doctors bills and for pain/suffering.

DON'T JUST HOPE ON THE LETS SUE SOMEONE TRAIN...

i took acutane about 7 years ago, and I dont have those problems.

Probably because im the MAN

i took acutane about 7 years ago, and I dont have those problems.

Probably because im the MAN

i took it last year, it works great but i found that i got angrier and i got weaker and my muscles pulled easier, but all my acne went away

i took it last year, it works great but i found that i got angrier and i got weaker and my muscles pulled easier, but all my acne went away

I would rather not worry about it at all but I do have most of the symptoms. I wish I didn't. Most of them are annoying. I can hardly eat.Today me and my girl went to mcdonald's for breakfast I got a sausage mcgriddle and hashbrown. We were there for an hour and I couldn't even finish it. I get full and kinda sick.Whenever we go out my gf usually eats more than I do and shes not a big girl at all.  I have better morals then to sue for no reason but if accutane did give me either one of these I want some kind if compensation. I read they made 1.2 billion per year off accutane alone.  
Yeah when I was on accutane I remember getting really mad too. It would deff do things w/ emotions but it did clear up the acne. 

I would rather not worry about it at all but I do have most of the symptoms. I wish I didn't. Most of them are annoying. I can hardly eat.Today me and my girl went to mcdonald's for breakfast I got a sausage mcgriddle and hashbrown. We were there for an hour and I couldn't even finish it. I get full and kinda sick.Whenever we go out my gf usually eats more than I do and shes not a big girl at all.  I have better morals then to sue for no reason but if accutane did give me either one of these I want some kind if compensation. I read they made 1.2 billion per year off accutane alone.  
Yeah when I was on accutane I remember getting really mad too. It would deff do things w/ emotions but it did clear up the acne. 

this was posted awhile ago on NT. This excerpt was part of an article called "9 Legal Drugs w/Extreme Side Effects":
ACCUTANE - acne
* depressed mood, trouble concentrating, sleep problems, crying spells, aggression or agitation, changes in behavior, hallucinations, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
* sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
* blurred vision, sudden and severe headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting;
* hearing problems, hearing loss, or ringing in your ears;
* seizure (convulsions);
* severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
* loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
* severe diarrhea, rectal bleeding, black, bloody, or tarry stools;
* fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, purple spots under your skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or
* joint stiffness, bone pain or fracture.

But hey, at least you don't have pimples!

this was posted awhile ago on NT. This excerpt was part of an article called "9 Legal Drugs w/Extreme Side Effects":
ACCUTANE - acne
* depressed mood, trouble concentrating, sleep problems, crying spells, aggression or agitation, changes in behavior, hallucinations, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
* blurred vision, sudden and severe headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting;
* seizure (convulsions);
* severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
* loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
* fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, purple spots under your skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

ACCUTANE - acne
* seizure (convulsions);
* severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate(sometimes);

Those are my symptoms. Some of them are worse than others. Went to Wendy's with some friends Monday night. I hadnt ate all day so I was pretty hungry ordered 2 double stacks and a fry. I ate half a burger and threw the rest away. Thats all I could eat. 

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

ACCUTANE - acne
* seizure (convulsions);
* severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate(sometimes);

Those are my symptoms. Some of them are worse than others. Went to Wendy's with some friends Monday night. I hadnt ate all day so I was pretty hungry ordered 2 double stacks and a fry. I ate half a burger and threw the rest away. Thats all I could eat. 

I never went prescriptions. Went lotions and vitamins instead. 
pimp.gif
I'm 90% clear

I was actually thinking of going on accutane though. Sooooooo glad i didn't.

Poor guy
frown.gif

I never went prescriptions. Went lotions and vitamins instead. 
pimp.gif
I'm 90% clear

I was actually thinking of going on accutane though. Sooooooo glad i didn't.

Poor guy
frown.gif

word im not trying to hit play either. anyways acutane got rid of all my acne. only problems i ever had were with skin dryness and sensitivity to the sun. I took it 4 times. I still have pimples but not close to as many as originally.

Back
Top Bottom