Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

2hed353.png

I'll post my weight later for exact numbers
pimp.gif

I like this, gained a little weight since I stopped playing ball
posting info tomorrow

I like this, gained a little weight since I stopped playing ball
posting info tomorrow

I don't think there should be a cash prize, people might cheat...However, I'm down for losing some extra LBs.

I've been gymming quite often since summer started.

I don't think there should be a cash prize, people might cheat...However, I'm down for losing some extra LBs.

I've been gymming quite often since summer started.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

If we go by lbs lost, fatter people have the advantage because they can lose more, faster, and obviously have more to lose. But then again, they're fatter and therefore probably lazier and with less willpower
u

I like this thread, not tryin to lose weight but jst started lifting again so Ill be following this

If we go by lbs lost, fatter people have the advantage because they can lose more, faster, and obviously have more to lose. But then again, they're fatter and therefore probably lazier and with less willpower
u

I like this thread, not tryin to lose weight but jst started lifting again so Ill be following this

That's a good idea. I've been on that workout kick lately. I was at about 185 2 months ago now I'm down to 170. At this point I'm just trying to lean up, keep body in shape (lots of bodyweight exercises to stay lean), and eating right.

That's a good idea. I've been on that workout kick lately. I was at about 185 2 months ago now I'm down to 170. At this point I'm just trying to lean up, keep body in shape (lots of bodyweight exercises to stay lean), and eating right.

Originally Posted by copped

can we set a start date?

How about June 1st everyone post their dated pics with the scale and tagged...

I am in I'll post my pics...

1) tagged pics of scale with NT name/date

2) height/ weight/ and goal

3) competition from June 1st- 30th
This!

Originally Posted by copped

can we set a start date?

How about June 1st everyone post their dated pics with the scale and tagged...

I am in I'll post my pics...

1) tagged pics of scale with NT name/date

2) height/ weight/ and goal

3) competition from June 1st- 30th
This!

Do it like the biggest loser where they decide by %

Do it like the biggest loser where they decide by %

would have joined you a year ago, but vie lost all the weight i wanted to lose already, actually time to start gaining some back in muscle.

would have joined you a year ago, but vie lost all the weight i wanted to lose already, actually time to start gaining some back in muscle.

I'm just about to try a new diet starting June 1st.  (Diet based off the documentary Fathead 
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg
)

Not gonna compete, but i'll have pictures and all that stuff if we sharing.

Back
Top Bottom