Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

I'm just about to try a new diet starting June 1st.  (Diet based off the documentary Fathead 
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg
)

Not gonna compete, but i'll have pictures and all that stuff if we sharing.

Somebody put up their collection of XII's (low's too) in a sz 11 I'm in..
Otherwise friendly competition.. @ 167 looking for cut up..

Somebody put up their collection of XII's (low's too) in a sz 11 I'm in..
Otherwise friendly competition.. @ 167 looking for cut up..

i am in! wanna get crazy cut too. lower abs are impossible!!

i am 5'9", 165.

need some discipline..my eating habits are so whack.

i am in! wanna get crazy cut too. lower abs are impossible!!

i am 5'9", 165.

need some discipline..my eating habits are so whack.

I AM THAT DUDE wrote:If we go by lbs lost, fatter people have the advantage because they can lose more, faster, and obviously have more to lose. But then again, they're fatter and therefore probably lazier and with less willpower

I agree. The competition should be gauged by bodyfat percentage not how many lbs you lose.
My 2 cents.
grin.gif

Good luck to those that participate.
smokin.gif

I AM THAT DUDE wrote:If we go by lbs lost, fatter people have the advantage because they can lose more, faster, and obviously have more to lose. But then again, they're fatter and therefore probably lazier and with less willpower

I agree. The competition should be gauged by bodyfat percentage not how many lbs you lose.
My 2 cents.
grin.gif

Good luck to those that participate.
smokin.gif

Great Thread, we should give each other tips and info as well, to see if what were doing is going right. I'm 212 lbs, I need to get down to 185lb, my orignal weight, cant believe how much weight I've gained since last year. Good cooking girfriends, FTL. She keeps me fat so I don't go anywhere, I've noticed her plan

Great Thread, we should give each other tips and info as well, to see if what were doing is going right. I'm 212 lbs, I need to get down to 185lb, my orignal weight, cant believe how much weight I've gained since last year. Good cooking girfriends, FTL. She keeps me fat so I don't go anywhere, I've noticed her plan

Recently convinced myself that I need to start living better via eating habits and exercise. It was all down hill after I blew my knee out after high school. Went from 215-330 at my heaviest, about 318 now, I'm 6ft1 btw. I know changes need to be made or I'm headed for an early grave. It was also mad embarrassing not fitting on some rides at Six Flags not too long ago....let's do this! Looking forward to this as a great way to stay positively motivated!

Recently convinced myself that I need to start living better via eating habits and exercise. It was all down hill after I blew my knee out after high school. Went from 215-330 at my heaviest, about 318 now, I'm 6ft1 btw. I know changes need to be made or I'm headed for an early grave. It was also mad embarrassing not fitting on some rides at Six Flags not too long ago....let's do this! Looking forward to this as a great way to stay positively motivated!

you all should just do it for fun. be like a mini weight loss club on niketalk. each day post in here what youate and how much exercise you did. i would join in but i need to gain weight now..

you all should just do it for fun. be like a mini weight loss club on niketalk. each day post in here what youate and how much exercise you did. i would join in but i need to gain weight now..

Great Idea! I have vacation July 3rd; This is perfect.

Last time I weighed in I was 250 I will have to step on the scale again at the gym today I may have gained from all the weekend consuming.
6' 4'' btw.

pics later today.

Great Idea! I have vacation July 3rd; This is perfect.

Last time I weighed in I was 250 I will have to step on the scale again at the gym today I may have gained from all the weekend consuming.
6' 4'' btw.

pics later today.

Back
Top Bottom