Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

Time to get my life on track...
5'9ft...265lb...goal for summer: lose 30lbs minimum
Lets get this going
pimp.gif

im 5'11 , 280lbs trying to reach 220 or so which i was advised i should be from my doctor but its gonna be omega hard being i work so much but still CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

im 5'11 , 280lbs trying to reach 220 or so which i was advised i should be from my doctor but its gonna be omega hard being i work so much but still CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Im in
-5'7"

-175.2 lbs

smh just last summer I was 150..let my self go once I started working..
tired.gif

Im in
-5'7"

-175.2 lbs

smh just last summer I was 150..let my self go once I started working..
tired.gif

Any updates?

I'm on my 5th day of running 3-4 miles, so far ive lost like 2lbs. I think i may like this running thing, i've yet to have to really motivate myself to get out and do it.
Lifting wieghts on the other hand is brutal, i hate doing it every other day, but no pain no gain.
Im hoping once my metabolism gets going the weight will just start falling off.

Any updates?

I'm on my 5th day of running 3-4 miles, so far ive lost like 2lbs. I think i may like this running thing, i've yet to have to really motivate myself to get out and do it.
Lifting wieghts on the other hand is brutal, i hate doing it every other day, but no pain no gain.
Im hoping once my metabolism gets going the weight will just start falling off.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Just saw a pic someone took of me today..man i need to shed these pounds 
frown.gif

That's how it happens. You just look at yourself in the mirror every morning, you;ll see what you want to see. But you see 3rd person pics of yourself or even go by how your clothes fit, and they tell no lies.
2s98tox.jpg

I'm going to set an aggressive goal of 30lbs in the next 60 days.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Just saw a pic someone took of me today..man i need to shed these pounds 
frown.gif

That's how it happens. You just look at yourself in the mirror every morning, you;ll see what you want to see. But you see 3rd person pics of yourself or even go by how your clothes fit, and they tell no lies.
2s98tox.jpg

I'm going to set an aggressive goal of 30lbs in the next 60 days.

Originally Posted by bay1591

Lets get this going
pimp.gif
Update
Down to 259lb
pimp.gif
...havent really been strict on changing my eating habits but im still on track

Originally Posted by bay1591

Lets get this going
pimp.gif
Update
Down to 259lb
pimp.gif
...havent really been strict on changing my eating habits but im still on track

I would but i already went on my diet. Was 245 two years ago and i'm down to 150 now. I'm 5'11 if it matters. 

I would but i already went on my diet. Was 245 two years ago and i'm down to 150 now. I'm 5'11 if it matters. 

flightman wrote:
6/2/2011 - 6'1 286, not sloppy tho (no man boobs)

Started running and lifting weights more consistently. I LOVE bread and soda, but i've cut back a lot.
I dont have a specific amount of weight im trying to lose, just trying to get more broads on the team.
6/14/11 - 281 lbs.
Since I started jogging my endurance has drastically increased. Day 1, I struggled to completed 2 laps, as of Day 12 I can  now run 7 straight.
I started the Insanity workout  program yesterday, I just completed the 2nd day and OMG that *%$! is ridiculous.  

Any of you other fat boys got any updates? 

flightman wrote:
6/2/2011 - 6'1 286, not sloppy tho (no man boobs)

Started running and lifting weights more consistently. I LOVE bread and soda, but i've cut back a lot.
I dont have a specific amount of weight im trying to lose, just trying to get more broads on the team.
6/14/11 - 281 lbs.
Since I started jogging my endurance has drastically increased. Day 1, I struggled to completed 2 laps, as of Day 12 I can  now run 7 straight.
I started the Insanity workout  program yesterday, I just completed the 2nd day and OMG that *%$! is ridiculous.  

Any of you other fat boys got any updates? 

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Im 5'8 and around 190. Dam. Lets get this ball rolling, trying to get down to 165 by August.

Thats about me as well
laugh.gif

Also anyone know if P90x helps lose weight

i know nothing about the program. My friends let me copy it and il most likely start tomorrow

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Im 5'8 and around 190. Dam. Lets get this ball rolling, trying to get down to 165 by August.

Thats about me as well
laugh.gif

Also anyone know if P90x helps lose weight

i know nothing about the program. My friends let me copy it and il most likely start tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom