Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

Come on, do people really need a prize for doing something? Just post up pics. There's a lot of talk going on and very little action so hopefully that doesn't speak for everyone's drive to be healthy

Come on, do people really need a prize for doing something? Just post up pics. There's a lot of talk going on and very little action so hopefully that doesn't speak for everyone's drive to be healthy

Originally Posted by lowprop23

2hed353.png

I'll post my weight later for exact numbers
pimp.gif

all of this

laugh.gif
I was just 179.8 after hooping today. I must have been nothing but water weight when i weighed myself the first time

laugh.gif
I was just 179.8 after hooping today. I must have been nothing but water weight when i weighed myself the first time

260 exactly, but I didn't take pics that day. I'll post mine from the other day though. I'll even get more specific this weekend and put like some measurements and skinfold tests.

260 exactly, but I didn't take pics that day. I'll post mine from the other day though. I'll even get more specific this weekend and put like some measurements and skinfold tests.

I'm down if not too late. I know I'm over 200 and I'm 6'0...looking for that motivation. Dos and Don'ts would be appreciated too. Gonna post weight later when I get home.

I'm down if not too late. I know I'm over 200 and I'm 6'0...looking for that motivation. Dos and Don'ts would be appreciated too. Gonna post weight later when I get home.

Official weigh-in was 192.6  Current weight is 191.8

High fat.  High Saturated fat.  High Protein.  Low carb.

Hit the gym today.  Hope that moves things along faster.

Official weigh-in was 192.6  Current weight is 191.8

High fat.  High Saturated fat.  High Protein.  Low carb.

Hit the gym today.  Hope that moves things along faster.

6'1 286, not sloppy tho (no man boobs)

Started running and lifting weights more consistently. I LOVE bread and soda, but i've cut back a lot.
I dont have a specific amount of weight im trying to lose, just trying to get more broads on the team.

6'1 286, not sloppy tho (no man boobs)

Started running and lifting weights more consistently. I LOVE bread and soda, but i've cut back a lot.
I dont have a specific amount of weight im trying to lose, just trying to get more broads on the team.

Time to get my life on track...
5'9ft...265lb...goal for summer: lose 30lbs minimum
Lets get this going
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom