anyone pick up the lebron sandals?

i think they look nice, im digging the visible air bag...  i think they look better then jordan sandals for the same price.... but $60 though? are they worth it?
news_lebron-9-flip-flops-black-red-2.jpg

news_lebron-9-flip-flops-black-red-1.jpg

xl487332100.jpg

Originally Posted by megatron

Are they worth it to YOU?

i havent seen them in person before... thats why im asking NT... if the quality is horrible then i guess its not... im willing to pay $50 for some nice sandals... but if people say that they are comfy and dont have problems with them then i probably would spend $60...

Originally Posted by Freeze

they look dope. but i'll stick with my underarmor joints
laugh.gif
i think most laker fans stay away from lebron stuff... see yall on the 19th

yea nike benassi >>>

why do you need air bag on a damn sandal? hooping in those?
laugh.gif
i have all black and all navy ones. will last you forever

Comfort-Wise they feel the same as any other slides, i dont see the reason for the air bag imo it looks dope though .

I dont know what people would be doing in sandals that theyed need an air bag lol. Got me a pair of benassis for $10 and im good for the summer.

i have a pair........... they are the most comfortable slides i have ever had, but this is coming from a person thats only had 3 other slides in my life time (all adidas).

Not feeling them. I'm like most other people a basic slide gets it done.

Thong sandals>*

i remember lebron rocking benassi's with that lion logo on the front and little swoosh on the side. those were 10x better than these

I have the wht/blk pair & they're more comfortable than most of my Jordan sneakers.

Ppl bug out over the lion head too
pimp.gif

I only use them as house shoes.

My wife loves the Benassi but I think the Solarsofts are way way more comfortable. They're typically in the outlets for $10-20.

Originally Posted by Goofy

Originally Posted by Zyzz

these
90207312432011.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other sandal
So true, wore mine today. No reason to waste money on sandals.
you can say the same thing about any other sneaker out there..

What ever happened to the South Beach sandals?  I remembered seeing this pic of them months ago.
I personally wouldn't wear them, but:

nike-lebron-slide-south-beach-sandals.jpg

Back
Top Bottom