Anyone remember Solepedia.com? I am working on a update - comments please!

Awhile back I posted about selling the site (Solepedia.com the sneaker encyclopedia). Many of you suggested I fix it up and keep it. That is what I decided to do! It used to be pretty popular but with school and working have not been able to give it much attention. So now with winter break I have some free time and had an idea that would make it easier to add shoes to the site.

I know people seem less interested in sneakers now, but I was just wondering what you think about it. And what you think could be added.

You can check it out here: http://www.beta.solepedia.com.

So far I only put a few shoes on there.. still have to transfer over the entire old site. But I made a form that just has to be filled out then a page for the shoe is created automatically.

Let me know. Or shoot me a PM

Awhile back I posted about selling the site (Solepedia.com the sneaker encyclopedia). Many of you suggested I fix it up and keep it. That is what I decided to do! It used to be pretty popular but with school and working have not been able to give it much attention. So now with winter break I have some free time and had an idea that would make it easier to add shoes to the site.

I know people seem less interested in sneakers now, but I was just wondering what you think about it. And what you think could be added.

You can check it out here: http://www.beta.solepedia.com.

So far I only put a few shoes on there.. still have to transfer over the entire old site. But I made a form that just has to be filled out then a page for the shoe is created automatically.

Let me know. Or shoot me a PM

Needs a lot of work but looks pretty good. I'd go to various sneaker sites and inform them about it if you haven't already.

Needs a lot of work but looks pretty good. I'd go to various sneaker sites and inform them about it if you haven't already.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

should have cleared that mess off your desk when you had the chance

lol I was not offered that much. And I am still making decent money from it monthly for having not updated it in SEVEN years. It's good extra cash.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

should have cleared that mess off your desk when you had the chance

lol I was not offered that much. And I am still making decent money from it monthly for having not updated it in SEVEN years. It's good extra cash.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thanks. A lot needs to be added for sure. And I plan to do that once I get everything transferred over.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thanks. A lot needs to be added for sure. And I plan to do that once I get everything transferred over.

I'll help you if the price is right...
nerd.gif

I have an extensive base of knowledge to give out. (pause)

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

nerd.gif

In terms of?? Sneaker knowledge or ?
DipsetGeneral wrote:
I have never heard of this site..
Yeah I started it long ago. The goal was a site like wikipedia except for shoes. So anyone could add their sneakers to it and lead to a database of sneakers. It was pretty popular back in the day.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

nerd.gif

In terms of?? Sneaker knowledge or ?
DipsetGeneral wrote:
I have never heard of this site..
Yeah I started it long ago. The goal was a site like wikipedia except for shoes. So anyone could add their sneakers to it and lead to a database of sneakers. It was pretty popular back in the day.

I remember you posted about this website, didnt you get offered $5,000 for the domain?

I remember you posted about this website, didnt you get offered $5,000 for the domain?

Back
Top Bottom