Anyone ride nothing but old school whips?.........POST YOUR OLD SCHOOLS!

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i respect people who like oldschool cars...they're nice to look at. but it's def. not for me, i need something as modern as possible.
Its VERY possible to make them modern. But its all opinion. and LULZ at ever thinking 90% of newer German cars are bulletproof reliable, even when new

Clean Cobra up there, man. That thang is sexy. I swear, stock for stock, Mustangs have some of the nicest exhaust tones.

Clean Cobra up there, man. That thang is sexy. I swear, stock for stock, Mustangs have some of the nicest exhaust tones.

dodge colt aka the Mitsubishi lancer
29299810160_large.jpg

ill rides all around.

I'd love to be able to try my hand at fixing up an oldie... but I wouldn't even know where to start

ill rides all around.

I'd love to be able to try my hand at fixing up an oldie... but I wouldn't even know where to start

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ill rides all around.

So true, maybe I can handle a motorcycle. I have a 76 yamaha enduro at my parents place that I am thinking about diving into.

I have no mechanical experience what so ever but I am itching to get it running again.

Find the time is the next hardest part

ill rides all around.

So true, maybe I can handle a motorcycle. I have a 76 yamaha enduro at my parents place that I am thinking about diving into.

I have no mechanical experience what so ever but I am itching to get it running again.

Find the time is the next hardest part

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Tell me this doesnt look better then a new BMW or BENz.
What is this? Car looks great!
That is a highly optioned 67 Impala SS, 427 , 4 speed, buckets, AC, center console, hide-a-way headlights, spotlights, skirts, trim package, tach.

Kweit One  & buginout1993 ~ Loving the Lincoln, I def want one one day, The Matrix sold me on that for sure. I would love the 4 door vert model.

64 correct my if wrong.

Here are some more of the rides from some friends on my other forums.

67 impala

66 impala~ all stock on air ride.

62 bel-air bubble top, very rare car.

87 Monte SS- 502 BBC

63 Impala vert~ all stock on air.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Tell me this doesnt look better then a new BMW or BENz.
What is this? Car looks great!
That is a highly optioned 67 Impala SS, 427 , 4 speed, buckets, AC, center console, hide-a-way headlights, spotlights, skirts, trim package, tach.

Kweit One  & buginout1993 ~ Loving the Lincoln, I def want one one day, The Matrix sold me on that for sure. I would love the 4 door vert model.

64 correct my if wrong.

Here are some more of the rides from some friends on my other forums.

67 impala

66 impala~ all stock on air ride.

62 bel-air bubble top, very rare car.

87 Monte SS- 502 BBC

63 Impala vert~ all stock on air.

heres my 68 falcon sports coupe. just underlined the inner front fenders and will be putting disk brakes in a few weeks (car is at my uncles house 150 miles away
tired.gif
)

38017530006_large.jpg

dsc01882sd.jpg

heres my 68 falcon sports coupe. just underlined the inner front fenders and will be putting disk brakes in a few weeks (car is at my uncles house 150 miles away
tired.gif
)

38017530006_large.jpg

dsc01882sd.jpg

ill rides all around.

Having the time and space to work helps out a lot.  Start out buy looking for a clean shell and engine.  Buying the two separately would be cheaper and better (depending what you want to build) because people would usually charge crazy prices for running cars. There are tons of forums out there for what ever make or model car you want to build.

ill rides all around.

Having the time and space to work helps out a lot.  Start out buy looking for a clean shell and engine.  Buying the two separately would be cheaper and better (depending what you want to build) because people would usually charge crazy prices for running cars. There are tons of forums out there for what ever make or model car you want to build.

Back
Top Bottom