Anyone Rock Jordan's to a Formal Event?

Nice, im doing the same thing for when i get married. I'm wearing dmp 11's, and buying my groomsmen 09 Jams. Yes, very costly.

I'm not wearing them in the church though. You better not think you can walk into an Orthodox church with sneakers. I couldnt even get away with that when i was a kid.

AJ XI space jams, AJ XVIII black/royals and AJ XVI black/reds with decent dress, but not business suit though.

AJ XI space jams, AJ XVIII black/royals and AJ XVI black/reds with decent dress, but not business suit though.

i wore space jams to prom with all black tux blue pocket square and blue bowtie. freshest kid in all of madison that night, and every night

i wore space jams to prom with all black tux blue pocket square and blue bowtie. freshest kid in all of madison that night, and every night

It gets out of hand when people wear other than XI's. People really took that $&^% literally when he said he wanted a shoe you could wear with a tux. I took it as yeah you could in theory, but in reality, nah. The idea for the concord came from the spats shoes, they aren't a substitute for them. But to each his own. Damn, MJ been retired and people still buggin of what he said smh...

It gets out of hand when people wear other than XI's. People really took that $&^% literally when he said he wanted a shoe you could wear with a tux. I took it as yeah you could in theory, but in reality, nah. The idea for the concord came from the spats shoes, they aren't a substitute for them. But to each his own. Damn, MJ been retired and people still buggin of what he said smh...

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

i'm 21 and have about 3 times, just weddings and a dance. But they are the patent leather low's with Tux laces, anyone else rock these?

Talkin about these? If so...these are all I rock with formal wear.

nike_ik_tuxedo_dunk_001.jpg

eek.gif
where can i get a 12 ?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

i'm 21 and have about 3 times, just weddings and a dance. But they are the patent leather low's with Tux laces, anyone else rock these?

Talkin about these? If so...these are all I rock with formal wear.

nike_ik_tuxedo_dunk_001.jpg

eek.gif
where can i get a 12 ?

Back
Top Bottom