anyone seen FOOD Inc ??

Anyone else seen this movie? 

Saw it for the first time last week and really opened my eyes to what we put in our body.

really good documentary. Only one I've watched that actually made me change things in my life. Little things that I know probably won't affect anything, I have changed because of this movie.

Saw it a while ago.

Everyone should watch it.

Yeah... I'm so selective about what I eat these days. It's no wonder this country is so overweight.

I want to see it. don't know where tofind it tho. There was some part I heard was wild, something about beans I think.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeah... I'm so selective about what I eat these days. It's no wonder this country is so overweight.
yea and after watching this film you gonna see that its not totally their fault since they have no idea of what they are really putting into their bodies.

Isn't something like 70% of mass-produced corn going to high fructose corn syrup? And another 15% is going to animal feed?

It's bad. I took two classes on food and I've decided that as long as it's financially feasible for myself, I'm going to make an effort to buy organic, local, or non-processed food. It's better for you and better for the planet.

One more thing - if you watch that movie, unless you don't have a soul, you'll hate the chicken industry.

I thought I was watching this movie the other day on sundance. It was actually fast food nation. Terrible movie.
smh.gif

I got to check this one out though.

Originally Posted by Method Man

There was an interesting thread about the film made last year:  Food Inc.-- the most important movie of the year?
I don't have time at the moment to go through that entire thread, so I don't know if you have already addressed this or not, but from your post about milk containing pus and blood, what do you recommend we drink? I've heard soy milk isn't all that good for you, but I've also heard it is good for you, so I don't know. If you can shed some light on this milk thing, I'd appreciate it. Don't really feel all too good knowing that I'm drinking pus and blood every morning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

There was an interesting thread about the film made last year:  Food Inc.-- the most important movie of the year?
I don't have time at the moment to go through that entire thread, so I don't know if you have already addressed this or not, but from your post about milk containing pus and blood, what do you recommend we drink? I've heard soy milk isn't all that good for you, but I've also heard it is good for you, so I don't know. If you can shed some light on this milk thing, I'd appreciate it. Don't really feel all too good knowing that I'm drinking pus and blood every morning
laugh.gif
Theres other alternatives like Almond milk as well. Which can be made at home even.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

laugh.gif
Theres other alternatives like Almond milk as well. Which can be made at home even.
I've heard about that, but how's the calcium in it? It's probably not as rich as cow milk, but is it sufficient?

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

There was an interesting thread about the film made last year:  Food Inc.-- the
most important movie of the year?
laugh.gif
I've heard about that, but how's the calcium in it? It's probably not as rich as cow milk, but is it sufficient?

Milk really isn't an essential food when you really think about it. Humans are the only animals who drink milk past infancy, and it's not even our milk at that. If calcium is what you're looking for, a well balanced diet with plenty of leafy greens will do you just fine.

yo I never knew those huge cow farms existed..i was blown away when I saw that, thought it was fake

^^^ at least he educated himself by watching the movie. i wanna buy stuff from that one old school farmer. he knew his stuff.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by crod6926

yo I never knew those huge cow farms existed..i was blown away when I saw that, thought it was fake
smh.gif

We gotta do better people...You serious son?
Yeah I'm serious, I was oblivious to it.

just finished watching it.

a lot of good info. some i sorta knew but this documentary shed more light on it.

it's a good watch and i'd recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom