Anyone think they can start beef with a celeb on twitter??

My buddy called out Maurice Jones-Drew when he was ripping on Cutler for a knee injury. Within 5 minutes of MJD posting "I played the whole season on a bum knee" my friend posted 2 ESPN articles of MJD Missing the final 2 weeks with the Jags playoff hopes on the line.. I lol'd

My buddy called out Maurice Jones-Drew when he was ripping on Cutler for a knee injury. Within 5 minutes of MJD posting "I played the whole season on a bum knee" my friend posted 2 ESPN articles of MJD Missing the final 2 weeks with the Jags playoff hopes on the line.. I lol'd

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I found that funny too that he was ripping on Cutler when he did the same thing

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I found that funny too that he was ripping on Cutler when he did the same thing

I'm sure most of these people already get some **$@ talkers dropping a line here and there. If we're gonna do this, we gotta focus on one person at a time like Swizz and just go in.

I'm sure most of these people already get some **$@ talkers dropping a line here and there. If we're gonna do this, we gotta focus on one person at a time like Swizz and just go in.

It's good to see yal going in Swizz. That get a life shh don't even matter since this is like 40+ ppl on one account
laugh.gif

%%++*# got lives, %%++*# is just hateful.

It's good to see yal going in Swizz. That get a life shh don't even matter since this is like 40+ ppl on one account
laugh.gif

%%++*# got lives, %%++*# is just hateful.

Back
Top Bottom