Anyone use mercari > ebay

Yes ebay has a bigger base and your items might sell for a bit more but the fees mixed with PayPal fees takes a good piece of your profit, Mercari only charges 10% no fees at the end of the month or Hidden stuff. To receive your payment you must receive feedback. You can then direct deposit yourself your cash and it takes 1 business day for your to receive it in your bank account. I’ve been selling on mercari going on a year and it’s just as good.

It’s a cool platform, and I’m sure it grow as more people get tired of ebay. Plus I find hella deals...As long as they don’t up the fees I’ll continue to sell there.

Can I receive and pay using my debit card?
yes thats what i do

also u can pay with paypal apparently but i dont have facebook...i have some buyers tell me that they are going to pay me with paypal but its all the same and u dont have to deal or worry about paypal

yes thats what i do

also u can pay with paypal apparently but i dont have facebook...i have some buyers tell me that they are going to pay me with paypal but its all the same and u dont have to deal or worry about paypal

F Paypal.
giphy.gif

F Paypal.
giphy.gif

but u still have to wait for feedback to receive ur money in ur mercari account...and then u can transfer to your bank debit card.

also if u get a person who doesnt respond after they receive the item, its 72 hours till u receive the funds unless they do respond...i normally wait a day after delivery and i just leave a friendly thanks for your purchase, please dont forget to leave feedback message

so far i havent lost a package or a dollar with over 150 transactions

Back
Top Bottom