anyone use virgin mobile?

thinking of switching my plan. any complaints? im trying to look into different companies and plans right now.
nerd.gif

thanks in advance.

not bad for the price...they just released a new android phone too

I have before and had problems with the service ,but others have told me that my location was bad for Virgin.

I been looking at getting that Triumph, but is there any word on when the Optimus Black is gonna be on their plan for the low? I dont see it being anytime real soon just based on the fact they only released the Triumph this month

I hear all good things about it, I'm in central VA.

Buy any unlockable phone and just use it with VM. I'm thinking about leaving Tmobile and unlocking my G2 to go to VM.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Buy any unlockable phone and just use it with VM. I'm thinking about leaving Tmobile and unlocking my G2 to go to VM.

since when can you used unlocked phones on VM?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I'm late but its been like that for a while as far as I know. You just can't use GSM phones. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: yeah its GSM. I have to take my G2 elsewhere
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I'm late but its been like that for a while as far as I know. You just can't use GSM phones. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: yeah its GSM. I have to take my G2 elsewhere
30t6p3b.gif
If Virgin is GSM sim card then your good. Its just that if their 4g/3g frequencies don't match with where the phone is from then your STUCK with EDGE data

VM is NOT GSM. you can't use any unlocked phones. you can't even root their own branded phones.

as far as i know, VM uses sprint's network, so if you have good sprint coverage in your area, they woulndt be a bad choice. really good bang for the buck service with better and better phones coming out

Anyone know if there have been any updates that let you use unlocked GSM phones and add a VM talk and data plan?

Back
Top Bottom