Anyone want to discuss the Alcatraz escapees?

Just finish watching Vanish from Alcatraz on the National Geographic Channel, good documentary btw... These 3 guys were geniuses, feel bad for the one guy who got caught
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 ...  Government has always been shady, hiding paperwork for the case...  From those last memorandums, I think they successfully escaped...
Wish I would of visited the island when I went to SF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just finish watching Vanish from Alcatraz on the National Geographic Channel, good documentary btw... These 3 guys were geniuses, feel bad for the one guy who got caught
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 ...  Government has always been shady, hiding paperwork for the case...  From those last memorandums, I think they successfully escaped...
Wish I would of visited the island when I went to SF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I watch that clint Eastwood movie every time its on tv.

I watch that clint Eastwood movie every time its on tv.

Saw the Eastwood movie, loved it and went on the IMDB page. Supposedly some guy had a lead that one of the escapees was living in Italy and the thread just died without the guy ever reappearing again. I've got a feeling he found the son of a gun. Eastwood's character knew too damn well that he had to part with that flower in order to get away and that's why he did it.

Saw the Eastwood movie, loved it and went on the IMDB page. Supposedly some guy had a lead that one of the escapees was living in Italy and the thread just died without the guy ever reappearing again. I've got a feeling he found the son of a gun. Eastwood's character knew too damn well that he had to part with that flower in order to get away and that's why he did it.

Whats this Clint Eastwood movie you guys talking about? Only movie I heard of was The Rock

Whats this Clint Eastwood movie you guys talking about? Only movie I heard of was The Rock

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Government has always been shady, hiding paperwork for the case...

word to John Patrick Mason
john-patrick-mason.jpg

I'm a big fan of prison stuff in general ... Lockup marathons on msnbc 
pimp.gif

Dwayne Johnson was in one?
pimp.gif

its called escape from  alcatraz

Dwayne Johnson was in one?
pimp.gif

its called escape from  alcatraz

Government has always been shady, hiding paperwork for the case...

word to John Patrick Mason
john-patrick-mason.jpg

I'm a big fan of prison stuff in general ... Lockup marathons on msnbc 
pimp.gif

Going to check that movie out, thanks... Yea I was watching it with wifey and telling her how we were stupid for not visiting it while we were in SF... Now I dont even know the next time I will go back

Going to check that movie out, thanks... Yea I was watching it with wifey and telling her how we were stupid for not visiting it while we were in SF... Now I dont even know the next time I will go back

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Live in SF and have never visited
anything like shawshank? if not meh
when i was in SF a few years ago we did the Alcatraz tour and it was the best part of our trip

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Live in SF and have never visited
anything like shawshank? if not meh
when i was in SF a few years ago we did the Alcatraz tour and it was the best part of our trip

The Alcatraz tour is really good. You can just wander off on your own with no tour guides. But you get an audio set narrated by former prisoners and guards, that will tell you the history of each section of the building your in. They even have bullet holes in th floor and walls from one of the gunfights.

The Alcatraz tour is really good. You can just wander off on your own with no tour guides. But you get an audio set narrated by former prisoners and guards, that will tell you the history of each section of the building your in. They even have bullet holes in th floor and walls from one of the gunfights.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Just imagine the US govnt doing tours IF they've closed Guantanamo
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom