Anyone want to discuss the Alcatraz escapees?

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

The Alcatraz tour is really good. You can just wander off on your own with no tour guides. But you get an audio set narrated by former prisoners and guards, that will tell you the history of each section of the building your in. They even have bullet holes in th floor and walls from one of the gunfights.

Just imagine the US govnt doing tours IF they've closed Guantanamo
eek.gif

I went to Alcatraz for a field trip when I was a kid...it was cold and slightly creepy. i heard it was haunted...I think Al Capone and other mobsters were locked up there.

I went to Alcatraz for a field trip when I was a kid...it was cold and slightly creepy. i heard it was haunted...I think Al Capone and other mobsters were locked up there.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

I think Al Capone and other mobsters were locked up there.

our most famous prisoner, yeah he was... for tax evasion
laugh.gif

but yeah I've lived in the Bay my whole life and still never been there

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

I think Al Capone and other mobsters were locked up there.

our most famous prisoner, yeah he was... for tax evasion
laugh.gif

but yeah I've lived in the Bay my whole life and still never been there

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Lived here all my life and never been there.

Me three. I never found Alcatraz worth going to.

On the other hand, my aunt that manages a bunch of hotels in SF had a party on Alcatraz. I guess if you have the money, you can literally rent out the little island. Wish they would do clubs there. Would be insane.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Lived here all my life and never been there.

Me three. I never found Alcatraz worth going to.

On the other hand, my aunt that manages a bunch of hotels in SF had a party on Alcatraz. I guess if you have the money, you can literally rent out the little island. Wish they would do clubs there. Would be insane.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Antonio+Cromartie+Washington+********+v+New+WsAWa309kugl.jpg

Oh, I thought you said Alcrotraz.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Antonio+Cromartie+Washington+********+v+New+WsAWa309kugl.jpg

Oh, I thought you said Alcrotraz.

Back
Top Bottom