Quote:
any sz. 14

the highest size ive seen is 12 :\
ohwell.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")​

Quote:
I get the feeling that someone should stop post-whoring and spend more of their time in the I$$ forums

I've been a NT member since April '01.

This new Yuku stuff doesn't reflect that on my profile.

FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

what brand is that polo?
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

it's for sony's game NBA 07

those pics from inside nikebasketball are niiiiice

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

on top of the instep being yellow for no reason... since when did the lakers where black shoes at home? why is kobe wearing a yellow rubber band around his elbow? and what's with the long black stockings?

i could've drawn a more accurate image of kobe: ie, white shoes at home, if you're gonna do his tights at least give him TIGHTS, and it's a sweatband around the bicep!!!

why are 2k games so off??? they pay absolutely no attention to detail.
- Ali

Quote:
why are 2k games so off??? they pay absolutely no attention to detail

They do a much better job than Live though, well in Kobe's case that is. In Live, he's not even wearing the ZK1.

This is neither Live or 2K, it's another game. Either Way, those would have been better than the released version.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

Not ZK1 related, but here is what Kobe will look like rocking 24....
kobe-bryant-interview-20060821030830796-000-000.jpg

Latest Pickup: Brian Anderson Dunk Hi SB(camo/orange) AKA NOT Hunter His

still looks weird to me.. hopefully someone smacks some sense into him and he puts back on the 8....

I got the new kicks, there are no pictures of the Kobe 2 just an interview. I knew they couldn't have pictures before nt.

Back
Top Bottom