Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

they have the black/yellow kobes @ mainplace mall? do you know if they had a lot of sizes? im trying to decide whether i should just get those or the blackouts even though they aren't on sale.

i was at footlocker at mainplace last week and the smallest size of the maizes they had was a 10.5 not sure of how many they had or if they had other sizes though.
FS: Sz 9.5 - Neptune Dunk, New Balance 579/594, Crazy 1. Sz 9 - Untold Truth, Neptune Dunk. Sz 8.5 Laker Dunk, Prep Dunk. Also WTB Dunks/AF1 in sz 9 and Air Maxes/Jordans/Other Nikes in sz. 9.5

so i guess the blackouts didnt come to canada, so im gonna try and find em next weekend on the way back from my trip
[/b]

why do the black out and white zk1's on eastbay have a star for all star and the ones from finishline have what they are supposed to have.

black out
214owmb.jpg

all star
214owuu.jpg

fin
214p454.jpg

all star
214p3zd.jpg

If you live in SF, the Blk/Wht ZK1's are marked down to $80. I picked up a pair with the F&F which brought it to $60.25 out the door.

i picked up a pair of the black/yellow Zk1s earlier for 55.99 with F&F. they had to do a purchase order so they should be here in a few days. theres still a few spots in socal that have the black/yellow in bigger sizes.

took my broken all star zk1s back to ntla yesterday and got a $130 gift card
now which color should i buy
olympic
black outs
all black?

"took my broken all star zk1s back to ntla yesterday and got a $130 gift card
now which color should i buy
olympic
black outs
all black?"

I would save the gift card for the olympics, its been rumored that the Olympics might be sold as a QS and sold online with NDC only. This is something was just rumored and posted in this thread.
"Yooo!!Molesta La Breastas!!!"- Don Vito

gotta love the Footlocker F&F sale plus the fact that they are marked down to $80.

I picked up a couple pairs for $61 out the door.
-Acts65
hi
Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

any usa updates? i hope they come but I could see them getting scrapped b/c kobe isnt playing on the national team

^^yeah or some rediculous QS that no one can attain..or some stupid Asia exclusive for a team USA shoe..
[/b]​

can you return any defective nike shoes bought from any retailer to niketown for a voucher?

and what exactly is QS?

^^^^^^ yes you can buy at a niketown and return them an a outlet i done it several times

^^

thanks, but i was referring to a situtation kinda like the following:

you buy a shoe at a footlocker but it's defective...so is it possible to return to niketown for credit?

def gettin 2 pairs of olympics. my kobe collection keeps gettin bigger with all the stuff nike releases for kobe. keep it up guys.

Back
Top Bottom