Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

zk2
what color ways do they have planned?
hopfully an actual all star
and a home laker color way

The final design is just about complete. As far as colorways, Laker fans can expect a breath of fresh air early on with this shoe. :wink:
wink.gif
Like KDAY said a while back, Ken Link designed the ZKII and now Kobe is once again getiing back with Eric Avar (2K4 and 2K5) on the ZKIII. Kobe's line is in good hands so Stay Tuned...

hey guys just wnted to make sure

so the orange/black 2K4 lasers are going to be an asia exclusive?? or are they going to release in North America??

and i hope those oly ZK1's come to Canada some how..

Quote:
but what I can say is that it will not be so much taking the safe way out, and more towards pushing the envelope.

i heard it was on the safe side, a bit dull, and basically garbage....

i also heard that the 81 point games will be released on or around the anniversary of the 81 point game. is this true?
Buy My size 12 DS & NDS Nike Air Pippen 1 & 3, DS Air Jordan Retro VII Flint, NDS Air Jordan IX Retro , DS Nike Hyperflight, VC 1, Ultraflight, And Kobe All Star 2k5 NOW!

Quote:
i also heard that the 81 point games will be released on or around the anniversary of the 81 point game. is this true?

I really hope that's true. It's cool that he scored 81 in that colorway but even if he hadn't that'd be my favorite colorway.

Yup those are neck breakers.

For Sale- Kobe Izzo Shirt Undefeated XXL-Check it cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...%26fvi%3D1

Quick help question
I got a size 10 black purples from eastbay but they run a lil big so i need a 9.5 now can i jsut go to any footlocker and exchange it or do i need to send them back to eastbay and pay shipping again??

Where is everyone getting these Kobe Shirts to match the shoes? I.E black and purple or black and yellow... I can't seem to find any anywhere.

I got the $$$ if you got the Shoe

Quote:
Quick help question
I got a size 10 black purples from eastbay but they run a lil big so i need a 9.5 now can i jsut go to any footlocker and exchange it or do i need to send them back to eastbay and pay shipping again??

Yes. You can got to any footlocker, champs, footaction, finisline and exchange them. Just tell them you got it as a gift and you dont have a receipt. As long as the shoes are new and unworn, you can exchage it.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Hey guys. First off let me say that I LOVE THIS FORUM and until I got accepted I've been checking it almost everyday for the past year. I have the black/maize AZK's and I love them. They are a great bball shoe. I'm really looking forward to the oly's and I really hope that they release the 81-point game AZK's or the Black Mambas. Curly can u give us an exact release date for the oly's?

my brother works for footlocker and his girl works at champs and they both got their august lists of shoes coming in and neither hae any zk1's or kobes or anything that says usa for the month of august...so that pretty much tells that for footlockers, footactions, champs, and eastbay since they're all the same company...maybe NDC or finishline?
-Joey

Quote:
Expect the USA ZK1s in the coming weeks, first online then, you will start to see them many other places. Very similar to that of the Black/purple 2K5s and Black/Varsity Maize ZK1s.

I just watched the 81-point game and I would definitely love to have two pairs of the white/purple's, to wear and to display for history purposes.

Even though they are just a color-swap variation of the All-Stars that he could wear during the season, they are nevertheless nice to look at and a part of history. Releasing them on the anniversary of the game would be the smartest, not to mention respectful, move.

If Nike indeed never had these planned for release because they were just alternated All-Stars or similar to the All-Stars in color layout, I'm pretty sure they're rethinking that. There's enough hype already, and labelling them as the 81-point game shoes or at least showing a picture of them clearly on his feet during the game would be good enough to warrant a release.

Plus, it's not like the anniversary of the game would be too late. It would probably occur before the AZK2's release and, hey, Nike's still making shoes in 2006 with the years 2004 and 2005 a part of their name.

Back
Top Bottom