Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

am i the only one that doesnt like the wrinkly material on the great whites? the colorway is awesome...but the wrinkly material just doesnt work for me. they got it on my black/whites too...but thank goodness it's only on the medial side.

What AM90 is Kobe rocking here at the team USA scrimmage?

It looks like Kobe is pointing to his knee to Jerry Colangelo, that he had minor surgery on that kept him from playing on team USA this summer.

Did Eastbay sell out of the Kobe USA jerseys?

I am trying to look for it and can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find it, besides Eastbay?

Thanks

Update on Kobe Laser 2K4 and 2K5's:

kobepe.jpg

Looks like both of these are droping this month.

The 2K4 Lasers are dope and I will have to cop.The Lakers colorway 2K5 map I'm not feelin at all.

2k5 laker maps have been out for awhile. Those dropped sometime in late may early June.
"Yooo!!Molesta La Breastas!!!"- Don Vito

Well i will be becoming a new employee at this new store (actually their 2nd spot) opening in Sept. I was told by my Friend who is the person that hired me, who is also the manager at this store and the person who does all the ordering that the Kobe AF1 are releasing. I have to go see him tomorrow so I will inquire about these again to try to get concrete info. Also I'm going to take pics and create a Myspace account for the new location to help promote it's opening in SoCal. SO be on the lookout.
WATTS, C.A.

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

can someone give me a comparison b/w the new 2k5 maps and the ones that came out in june?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Hi everyone I talked to a nike rep and she said the 2k5 came out in may of this year and the 2k5 came out in june of this year and they both have been discontinued.

oh so basically the 2nd accent color is purple instead of white. thanks to both of you
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

anybody knows if the Laser 2K4 and Map 2k5 will be released here in Taiwan? If so, when exactly?
I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

23l0ayo.jpg

23l0b5f.jpg

23l0cjn.jpg

23l0cqg.jpg

I can't wait for these joints...I missed Kobe in PRico last night, he woulda been killing them dudes with his midrange game...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom