Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

34.5? @#%$, does Nike even care about marketing Kobe's shoe. How do you make such an obvious typo?

^ haha i hope that will change... if not it'll be pretty embarassing on nike's part

and just curious...

when it says ALL niketowns?? does that mean in Canada too?

Quote:
34.5? , does Nike even care about marketing Kobe's shoe

The IDIOTS @ Nike have their heads so far up LeBron's *** right now that it doesn't surprise me that they would screw up like this.

R&D for Nike Statistic dept failed...LOL
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

I think this was a older sample problary , I remember kobe averaging around 34.5 during some part of the season.
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

Is it true that the usa kobes already drop in china?...i read it somewhere...i think it was shanghai or something...

Have the Shark Fins hit the $69.99 price mark yet? If so can someone tell me where (in So Cal area) they would be available for that price? I'm looking for a 12.5 in those.

Thanks.

:lol:
laugh.gif
can't even get the stat right.
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And I rannn I ran so far awayyy​

Have the Shark Fins hit the $69.99 price mark yet? If so can someone tell me where (in So Cal area) they would be available for that price? I'm looking for a 12.5 in those.

Yea here in socal, at least at footlocker and footaction, the black/white, white/red, and MPLS azk1's are $69.99... i think the black/maize ones would be too but only at the stores that actually have some left. i picked up the black/white the other day for that price in a size 11. the lady at footlocker told me that some footactions and champs have them for $99.99 but they price match so they would ultimately be $69.99 anyway (because footlocker, footaction, and champs are all the same corporation for those who don't know).

Hope this helps, good luck!

Mamba Bean,

how do you quote like that anyway?? like having what you wanna quote sectioned off in between the two lines n stuff??

sorry i'm a total newb at replying and quoting n stuff...

so when is USA zk1 is releasing? i only go to JB forum so...
watch this one sell out like an air jordan shoe - the game

all blacks are dope... quality looks amazing...
can't wait for the USA ZK1s either...
and still waiting to pick up the black out joints...

smh @ me for not picking up a pair of zk1s yet...

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Back
Top Bottom