Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
Mamba Bean,

how do you quote like that anyway?? like having what you wanna quote sectioned off in between the two lines n stuff??

sorry i'm a total newb at replying and quoting n stuff...

Copy and paste what you want to quote, then highlight it and insert quote. Make sure you turn on the ezCodes where it says "Formatting"

There is no word if the supposed "Black Mamba" ZK1 will release to the masses anytime soon. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, but stay tuned for something else. :wink:
wink.gif

anybody know when the usa bball edition ZK!'s drop? I seen pics of them, I was just wondering if there is any new info on them. Thanks!

I talked to three diff nike rep's one said 9/1 and the other two said 10/1 and he said they will be a QS.

^just be on the look for an online release first and then they will hit stores later according to curlyone

when is more stuff from the kobe line gonna be made available besides all these shorts and tops? im ready for some sort of sweatshirts,wrist/headbands etc.
[size=+7]I LOVE ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO[/size]​

Quote:
the lebrons look great too

For those of you who remember last time that one dude posted his lebron III's with the shorts in the ZK1 forum we had, interesting response. Few pages of LEBRON VS KOBE, and about a page worth of "DONATE THAT TO CHARITY". Good Times. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
but stay tuned for something else.

i hate it when you do this - -x. but thanks :D
happy.gif

AND SMH AT NIKE FOR PUTTING THE WRONG # ON THE ALL BLACK ZK1'S! :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

and btw for the like 10th time there not OT's unless I missed something and the leather is premium and there going to retail for $140.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom