Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

This is what uta.com has for the ZK1 USA version

08.2006 Zoom Kobe I Olympic
Limited to Niketowns & Urban Accounts
Midnight Navy/White-Varsity Red

Hey people just want to add that Footlocker has the new Black Outs and the White Fins for $100 and the Black, Yellows - Black, Whites for 69.99. What a steal, I picked up the White Fin's, I have to say they really look good in person, the patent leather makes it stand out from other ZK1 colors.

Quote:
how do the zk1's fit? are they a size bigger?

yup.. for me the AZK1's are a half size bigger than my true size. i usually wear a 11.5 for nikes (sometimes 11 depending on the shoe) and the 11.5 for the AZK1's were just too big, and just looked unusually big on me too.

so i'd say definitely go w/ at least a half size smaller for these.

Quote:
I finally got my first pair of ZK1 over the weekend...it was a steal @ $60! thanks to my girlfriend ;] it was the black outs

i haven't seen any AZK1's for under the $69.99 sale price.. that's insane.. how'd your GF do it?? i thought the black outs and the white fin AZK1's are still kinda new and weren't less than $100 currently? all the other AZK1's are much older (blk/white, black/maize, white/red, MPLS) and therefore have a sale price of $69.99... ??

USA zoom kobe 1 release date 10/1

October now people dont believe me dial 1-800-344-6453

im legit miss me! better for us millis come out 9th more time to save for kobes.

69.99 is lowest ive seen on first colorways all-star common sizes are impossible but lots of 8,9,11,12,13 for anybody lookinf for that colorway. if anything didnt sell well it was the kid sizes. blackouts still a $100 tough.

"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

It was in philly, at the samsun store on south street...
all the zk1s were $60

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

I just back from Champs Northridge Mall here in L.A. I copped a pair of LBJ 20-5-5 USA and I asked the Champs manager about the AZK1 USA and he said he doesnt have an ETA for the AZK1 Kobe's yet. He said that since they got the LBJ USA then Champs will most likely be getting the USA AZK1. He said that the LBJ USA wasnt suppose to release yet but for some reason Nike sent them a shipment with the OK to sell.

L.A. head, Glendale Galleria and Northridge mall has the LBJ 20-5-5 in limited sizing. Just FYI.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Quote:
anyone know any place in the bay area where they have the black/maize zk1's?

Sold out. I tried looking everywhere, well at least everywhere in San Jose and Oakland. Check Niketown in SF.

I just ordered my pair of USA ZK1 from dplayground.com, i'll post some pics when i got them...

October??? so far away ;T
Anything coming out between now and October?

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Hey everyone I got an e-mail from nike after I asked them about the nike kobe laser 2k4 shoe and this is what they said. Thank you for contacting Nike regarding the Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 basketball shoes.

Nike will have a very limited release of the Kobe Laser Huarache 2K4 in the U.S. but we do not have a specific date that this shoe will be available. This style will not be available at our Niketown.com website so we would recommend checking with your local Nike retailer to see if they have this style on order.

$130 for USA's and box is confirmed for U.S. Launch On

10/1/2006
"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

Back
Top Bottom