Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Those blacks joints are :pimp:
pimp.gif
I am so glad they didn't put that wrinkle material on them. I need those in my life.

so they are different from the scheduled release. shiekh guy told me it was a QS. didnt believe them because i new all black ones are suppose to come out. lucky i was able to get my size. 11 only pair that was left was min and 10.5. ill still be coppin the reg. anthracites.

wait a min, so there are two versions of the all black zk1's coming out? So are the black mamba's a quickstrike or a GR? I thought that there was just one version coming out and the urban accounts may have got them in early.

Here's some of the colorways for the Kobe 2's-sorry, no pics yet:

White/Varsity Maize-Vrsty Prpl
Black/Black-Varsity Maize

FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

Ferrari,

So the maize is like the "yellow" on the Lakers 2K5? ie not yellow at all.

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
And soon to be XLI​

so were the AZK1 USA released already or what? I've been waiting.... Does anyone know where I can get them if I live in Los Angeles?:

Quote:
Those blacks joints are :pimp: I am so glad they didn't put that wrinkle material on them. I need those in my life.

actually they still might be released with that wrinkle material on them. just checked eastbay. the ones i posted are the mambas. the ones that will be released this month will have a star on the lace loop. some one correct me if im wrong

I know that vintagekicks.com has the USA ZK1's but they come in the regular orange nike box. Does anyone know if the USA's will come in the silver box as a GR or the reg nike box?

Quote:
White/Varsity Maize-Vrsty Prpl

LAKER COLORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about time damnit.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

hope kobe rock's more colorways of the zk1 during this upcoming season...maybe he'll have some p.e's with the new 24 on the side

Just so everyones clear, those all black kobe's that people are refering to as the "mambas" are the same gr that is on eastbay and will eventually go on sale like all the other colorways. There are NOT two versions. Eastbay's pic is just a photoshop of the allstar colorway like they do with most other shoes on their site. Cat's at Sheikh are just grimey and staight up lied to dude.

Back
Top Bottom