Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
Just so everyones clear, those all black kobe's that people are refering to as the "mambas" are the same gr that is on eastbay and will eventually go on sale like all the other colorways. There are NOT two versions. Eastbay's pic is just a photoshop of the allstar colorway like they do with most other shoes on their site. Cat's at Sheikh are just grimey and staight up lied to dude.

Thanks for clearing this up. i was all confused. they they will all have the gatorskin

^^I believe I read $130 somewhere in this thread. Can't wait for that jersey!

If the shoes come in the silver box I'll cop that maybe too. But jersey for sure! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks for posting that screen shot :D
happy.gif

is the USA AZK1 and Jersey going to be a limited release? So if I live in Los Angeles I should go on line at midnight to get them?

I want the OLY's very hot colorway.

The silver box would be a bonus and if the Jersey is an Authentic, consider it COPPED, if not why bother?

LOOKING FOR SIZE 11 DS GRAPES: HAVE A SIZE 12 TO TRADE

Get At me if you have a size 11 to trade, perhaps even 11.5... SOCAL preferred
AIM: Three3Triple

Quote:
So if I live in Los Angeles I should go on line at midnight to get them?

Hell no.

Just look what happened to the Black/Maize's.

They still sitting at some Finishlines.

Nike is trying to pull that limited crap again.
[/b]​

"White/Varsity Maize-Vrsty Prpl "

wow looking forward to pics.......

as for the usa kobs, im gonna try and wait and hope i find them later on, i just dont have cash right now, im trying to save up
[/b]

question for people who have done stuff with vouchers:

do they contact you by email or phone or what to tell if you got a voucher or not?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

Quote:
do they contact you by email or phone or what to tell if you got a voucher or not?

If they agree that the shoes are defective, you'll recieve a voucher in the mail; usually takes a few weeks after you initially sent the shoes to Nike. If not, you're defective shoes will arrive back at your front door. Either way, use a little patience, and wait and see.
L8O15S16T23!42​

Well guys I have some bad news, since we did not have a clear notice yet, about the box for the USA AZK, I talked to a rep on NDC, and:

Michelle: Hi, my name is Michelle. How may I help you?
Andrew: Hi Michell, I just had a couple questions, regarding the USA Air Zoom Kobe 1's set to release on Monday October 9th, 2006, on Nike.com
Michelle: Hi Andrew.
Michelle: I would be happy to answer your questions.
Andrew: First off, I would like to know if these will retail for $130
Michelle: Yes, they retail for $130.00.
Andrew: OK thanks. Also I would like to know if these shoes will come in the special silver KOBE box that has been floating around on the Web, or if they will come in a normal Orange Nike Box
Michelle: The silver box was only released in Asia. Our Kobe's will come in the regular orange box.

man this sucks I really wanted that box too >:
mad.gif

MAGIC> MICHAEL Need Grapes in Size 11?p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=51160.topic

Back
Top Bottom