Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

So if they had the silver box you would cop for Retail? Come on people I'am just happy they released them I dont give damn about the box I wear my kicks. What are you going do wear the box around your neck?

I going to pass on the jersey and wait unitl olympics to cop.
kobe_02.jpg

kobe_01.jpg

kobe_03.jpg

kobe_04.jpg

Quote:
So if had the silver box you would cop for Retail? Come on people I'am just happy they released them I dont give damn about the box I wear my kicks. What are you going do wear the box around your neck?

No, I am still going to get the shoes, it just would have been nice to have a special Kobe box. I dont get it that Lebron has his own box, yet Kobe doesnt, all I am saying is it would have been nice to have the box. Oh and those pics are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

MAGIC> MICHAEL Need Grapes in Size 11?p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=51160.topic

i'm going to wait till they hit outlets or untill they go on sale for 99.99, 89.99 or even 79.99 then there's also those F&F sales with 30% off. I'm pretty sure these won't be selling out on the first day.

anyone know if these are going to be on eastbay?
*Check out my shoes for sale! sz 10-10.5*

Quote:
So if had the silver box you would cop for Retail? Come on people I'am just happy they released them I dont give damn about the box I wear my kicks. What are you going do wear the box around your neck?

Pretty much yeah.

I mean, I wear my shoes too, but the box is cool. And you're reaching with the whole wearing the box around the neck thing.

That's probably the only reason why I would cop the USA's for retail.

Other than that, if we're not getting it the silver box, it gets the outlet status cop since the ZK1s are pretty much going to hit outlet.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure these won't be selling out on the first day.

I'm pretty sure they won't be selling out for a couple of months.

Although they are the hottest colorway so far IMO.

I learned my lesson with the MPLS. Wait if you can.

[/b]​

so this is going to be a nike.com exclusive?? Does anyone else know of a place in Los Angeles were I can get the shoes so I don't have to pay S&H for them?

So is that USA jersey authentic or a swingman? The tag in that pic has the numerical sizing so I assume it's going to be an authentic.

from what i heard

usa jersey = authentic. dont quote me on it though.

thanks for the help on the voucher man. appreciate it. i just want to use the voucher on some usa kobes =D
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Silver Box wouldve been nice.

Not sure if this has been posted. Kobe in Seoul Korea. Several of the Kids are wearing the USA AZK1's.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M...ed&search=
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiOYdbceGs0&NR
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. PM ME IF INTERESTED.
2 Tix to the Timberwolves on Nov 7. Section 312 Row 8. Asking $100 Pair CASH OR $104 Paypal.

2 Tix to the Clippers on Nov 21. Section 312 Row 7. Asking $100 Pair CASH OR $104 Paypal.

2 tix to the Spurs on Dec 10. Section 304 Row 13. Asking $150 Pair CASH $156 Paypal.

2 Tix to the Sixers on Dec 31. Section 306 Row 10. Asking $100 Pair CASH OR $104 Paypal.

Where is our so called Kobe shoe and clothing line insider Curlyone with info?

Info about the Team USA ZKI and some info at least when the ZKII are going to drop or at least some pics or early sketches of the ZKII?

Back
Top Bottom