Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Devin Green with the Yellow Mambas on tonight. Ronny's got the 81s on. I want those both soooooo bad :frown:
frown.gif

ALCS

2hrfgw4.jpg
...Quick pic with my WACK camera...I couldn't believe I found the perfect shirt for these joints...I'll take more pics soon, I need 2 AA's...SORRY don't know how to resize...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

I got my USA ZK1 today those are my new Favorite shoes. For those waiting to scoop these don't sleep on this shoe.
Quote:
corporateJP "Amazing.You might as well put a Jumpman on a Glad bag, some of you would buy it."

gotta keep my favorite post up.

just got these in the mail today

and here's the group pic:

hard enough being a shoe head in canada, even harder being an AZK1 fiend. nice to know i'm probably one of a very few (if any) in the 403 w/ the black outs as well as the 81's.

Nice collection.
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

^agreed. I actually think it is a classic shoe. I must admit that I wasn't a big fan when I first saw the sketches of the ZK1 but once I saw the actually pics of the shoes, I had to cop them.

^Agreed. The shoe has that classic Nike appeal to it. It is simple with a little flash of the teeth.

Do you guys think they will keep making ZK1 colorways when the 2s comeout. I am still holding out hope for some of those PEs: 81 points, grey/gold, or maybe those blue black joints.

^^^^ lol yea I just won a pair off that seller too. I think people didnt bid much because seller didnt use his own pics

Anyone dealt with shoe_depot before on ebay and can confirm his legitamacy?

Back
Top Bottom