Anyone who thinks Iverson's crossover > this guy's: FAIL, vol. RARE Timmy GSW mix

xtapolapacetl

Banned
This vid only has 813 views, but it has some rare plays that I guarantee you haven't seen, including a dunk by Timmy.

If you like 90s basketball, make sure to watch this guy's videos, they have almost no views but contain a ton of rare plays I've never seen on Youtubebefore from semi-forgotten players, and are in great quality.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Change of pace & change of direction... this guy had them mastered.

Yeah, I was about to point out the amazing changes of directions he could do.. He definitely had quicker changes of directions than Iverson. Iverson may havebeen faster, but Timmy was quicker.. And Timmy's crossover was much less controversial (I mean, no debate whether he carries the ball like withIverson's cross).

Did he travel on the first highlight???

Still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UTEP 2 step lol, in retrospect Iverson learned the crossover from him right because Iverson copied it from a teammate at Gtown who learned it from Tim. Shh isnasty
pimp.gif

Some of that was after his knee injury, but before it, he was virtually unstoppable.

Pre-knee injury Tim Hardaway was my favorite era of Warriors basketball up until "We Believe".

Geez.

Well, considering AI's crossover turned out to be illegal, I don't think there is any debate.

Considering that Tim could do it in transition at the drop of a hat yea...

But in terms of embarrassment tho, A.I.>>>>Bug easily

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Considering that Tim could do it in transition at the drop of a hat yea...

But in terms of embarrassment tho, A.I.>>>>Bug easily
Take out the question of traveling and it's another story though. I don't think I've seen Iverson shake anyone the way Hardaway didIsiah after they started calling travels differently.

AI>>>>>>>>

dont get me wrong timmy had a mean crossover....but on a lot of those videos a lot of the players were still with him with the exception of a few

A lot of people don't understand how strong he was....Def appreciated.

One of my Fav combo guards of all time.

Back
Top Bottom