Anyone work at LV?

http://www.google.com/img...ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:142

http://www.google.com/img...ed=1t:429,r:19,s:0,i:179

first cut is okay just looks a little to messy imo i don't like to have hair that long around my ears and bottom of my neck. 
second cut is really not my style at all. 

but thanks for you input man. 

I honestly think ill be good with this, i just really gotta take down my beard for the most part. 

Trim the beard down and you'll be good. This Lubu1 guy is a clown. You do good in the interview and come off as a sales person, you're going to get the job. Your hair style is fine, just go shorter on the beard. Check out a local barber maybe and tell them what's up and what you're looking for.

Just throwing my opinion out there...
Your hair is fine. If you flip through a men's magazine like GQ you'd see a bunch of the models in the high end ads with similar hair. Like you said, it's a classic style. Clean and respectable.

I would say the beard should go. Maybe not forever, perhaps you can grow it back after getting hired, but in an interview you don't always know who you'll be dealing with. To a certain person, they might view the beard in a negative way. Can being clean-shaven hold you back? Don't think so. Best to play it safe

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Trim the beard down and you'll be good. This Lubu1 guy is a clown. You do good in the interview and come off as a sales person, you're going to get the job. Your hair style is fine, just go shorter on the beard. Check out a local barber maybe and tell them what's up and what you're looking for.
Damn I went to the most hated in 2 days?

It's the only high-end retail that doesn't pay commission. I mean, you literally can just stand there and it sells itself. Yeah, you keep a client list, but people keep coming back no matter what. I've known some people who've worked there and they say they don't even really have to call their customers. Some come in once a week to buy a bag as a birthday present for some relative. People spend hundreds of thousands a year there like it ain't no thing.

Also, they do a credit check as part of the background check, so you better make sure that's in order.

Op why would you take any advice from lubu1 when judging from the other thread he doesn't even own anything LV?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's the only high-end retail that doesn't pay commission. I mean, you literally can just stand there and it sells itself. Yeah, you keep a client list, but people keep coming back no matter what. I've known some people who've worked there and they say they don't even really have to call their customers. Some come in once a week to buy a bag as a birthday present for some relative. People spend hundreds of thousands a year there like it ain't no thing.

Also, they do a credit check as part of the background check, so you better make sure that's in order.

Yeah its pretty crazy. I was out in London at this huge department store called Selfridges and the LV boutique inside had a line 30 people deep like it was a club with a security guard and they were passing out numbers to service and get rung up once inside. I asked out of curiosity if something special was going on and they said no that this was an average day.  
eek.gif
laugh.gif

it doesn't pay commission?? dammnn thats sooo wackkkk i was hoping thats what i would be banking off of. #BLOWN 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

it doesn't pay commission?? dammnn thats sooo wackkkk i was hoping thats what i would be banking off of. #BLOWN 
tired.gif
tired.gif
Like I said, it sells itself. To give a comparison, the few Chanel handbag shops at Nordstrom stores all have a crazy amount of top sellers (people who make over $100,000/year). Why? Because it's easy. If LV paid out strictly on commission, every single sales person would be raking in so much money it's not worth it to the company. Yeah, they do enough sales as a brand they could justify it, but why incentivize it if the brand does so well on its own?

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

tired.gif
tired.gif
Like I said, it sells itself. To give a comparison, the few Chanel handbag shops at Nordstrom stores all have a crazy amount of top sellers (people who make over $100,000/year). Why? Because it's easy. If LV paid out strictly on commission, every single sales person would be raking in so much money it's not worth it to the company. Yeah, they do enough sales as a brand they could justify it, but why incentivize it if the brand does so well on its own?
Lol trust me man I'm with you on this 100% I work for Apple as of right now so i know where you're coming from. Just kinda sucks, i heard through a grapevine that they did. Oh well. *kanye shrug* 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Your gonna have to trim that beard. Not a fan of that hair style either. Not gonna attract customers TBH. The suit look works for you though. Just trim the beard and change yoru hair and you would be good.
This guy is a clown!!! Did you really just tell another man how to wear his facial hair, and that you are no a fan of his hair cut. Thats a female trait. Come on man

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Your gonna have to trim that beard. Not a fan of that hair style either. Not gonna attract customers TBH. The suit look works for you though. Just trim the beard and change yoru hair and you would be good.
This guy is a clown!!! Did you really just tell another man how to wear his facial hair, and that you are no a fan of his hair cut. Thats a female trait. Come on man

Oh, but you dont see another dudes telling him the same thing? Is it a female trait that he asked? Stop bro

Sup Feeks! I don't know much about the LV store dress code but I hope you get the gig fam! Best of luck!!!!PS: gon need that discount if u get it
pimp.gif
hahaha

waddup feeks its arjun

louis vuitton china and europe recruit at my school, for sales associate jobs and for management trainee positions, i know a few people who have worked for LV and they said its good. pays well, and as a man its much much much easier to climb up the ladder. women have it harder there, i have a friend who's aunt is like a regional manager and the only reason she hasn't been promoted is because she's a woman. weird truth. anyways good luck, and hook me up when I'm back in the states lmao.
u tryna work at the one in tysons?

o and yea u probably wanna shave that beard, or rock the tom brady 7 o clock shadow type joint

Sucks that there is no commission but at least you will gain experience and for osure use it to get jobs that have commission.

honestly, I think that beard is atrocious and a smooth clean shaven look would suit society as a whole much better.  just b/c you can grow a beard, it doesnt mean you can grow a beard. 

has anyone ever seen a black person work at an LV store? i dont mean biracial black, i mean regular black guy like this

Back
Top Bottom