Anyone work at LV?

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by slickp42189

has anyone ever seen a black person work at an LV store? i dont mean biracial black, i mean regular black guy like this

yea lose the hair, look slim and flamboyant and you good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

o and yea u probably wanna shave that beard, or rock the tom brady 7 o clock shadow type joint
whats a 7 o clock shadow doe? im wit dat 5 but you loss me wit dat 7 doe

The hair looks fine, I would clean up the beard a little though. Maybe a trim and edge it up? Good luck on the interview, let us know how it went.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

has anyone ever seen a black person work at an LV store? i dont mean biracial black, i mean regular black guy like this
LV store in Saks, New Orleans has a young man with dreads.  He's been there for years. 

OP.. when they ask you during the interview why they should hire you simply reply...

Cuz I'am Da bessssss

Guaranteed Employment.  Don't forget to mention that you are down with da YOLO

At some point make sure to mention "da hemi" as part of a response.   Good Luck!

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

been contemplating the beard all day maneeeee its taken so long to grow out!!

You went thru an interviewing process right? Did they say anything about the beard there? If they didnt say anything about your beard then I wouldnt stress cutting it off.

There is a guy who works at the lv store here in ct who has a beard thicker than yours

I always guessed they got paid straight off commission, but not sure at all. Whenever I go into the LV store, the sales associates are always dressed professionally so dress code should be pretty strict. 

I went to a Prada interview in I think 2003 or so, at that time they were paying $20 an hour + commission.
eek.gif
I didn't get the job but I guess it gives you an idea of how much you can be making. I also have a friend at Apple that gets a percentage of his check taken out and put into the Apple stock, I think he gets 20% off of the stock, and he's been there since the early 2000s when the stock was much lower, now it's at $620 a share so go figure, I think he has about a million dollars + worth of stock now.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I went to a Prada interview in I think 2003 or so, at that time they were paying $20 an hour + commission.
eek.gif
The hell kind of position was that for? And where? That's absolutely unheard of.

OP youre from the DMV? I think i recognize you from somewhere, i gotta homie that works at the apple store in Montgomery mall(MOCO county)....you work there by any chance? i swear you look mad familiar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

eek.gif
The hell kind of position was that for? And where? That's absolutely unheard of.

Sales. NYC.

Not at LV, but there is a straight brother working for Gucci at Scottsdale Fashion Square. Dude has his clientele and I would imagine makes good bread.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Sup Feeks! I don't know much about the LV store dress code but I hope you get the gig fam! Best of luck!!!!PS: gon need that discount if u get it
pimp.gif
hahaha

Khoung always preciate the love homie 
MaxElite wrote:
Off topic, but OP are you from the DC area? 

yeah i'm always in DC but live in northern VA 
blckmagc88 wrote:
You gonna sit in that 495 traffic everyday to work retail?! Come sell cars and make commision 
smile.gif

Tommy goin through a clearance so I won't have time to sell cars full-time once my gig starts.
23kidd wrote:
OP youre from the DMV? I think i recognize you from somewhere, i gotta homie that works at the apple store in Montgomery mall(MOCO county)....you work there by any chance? i swear you look mad familiar 
laugh.gif

Yeah manee VA born & raised, usually chill in DC on the weekends, be doin some photography here and there wusup? 

Good luck on the interview. If you get the job, let me get that hook up. I got my United flights benefits to barter.

Good luck with the job, man I wouldn't be able to deal with clients and the perfect look all day...

You'd be surprised what they can make at LV. My ex used to sell fur coats in Bloomingdales. They got commission. She used to cake $$.

Isn't this ironic..... After all that your a local salvaldorian brother. Whats good bro. Good luck at the LV store moe

eek.gif
I didn't get the job but I guess it gives you an idea of how much you can be making. I also have a friend at Apple that gets a percentage of his check taken out and put into the Apple stock, I think he gets 20% off of the stock, and he's been there since the early 2000s when the stock was much lower, now it's at $620 a share so go figure, I think he has about a million dollars + worth of stock now.
eek.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom