Anyone work at LV?

Lubu1 wrote:

Isn't this ironic..... After all that your a local salvaldorian brother. Whats good bro. Good luck at the LV store moe
Lol I'm not Salvadorian, My fam is originally from Bangladesh
Grey wrote:
op, your chick is bad 
pimp.gif

preciate it Bo Turkish/White. Can't go wrong with it. 
nocomment6 wrote:
Good luck with the job, man I wouldn't be able to deal with clients and the perfect look all day...

Thanks a lot dude, I'm kinda used to that look everyday I actually enjoy it. & i'd much rather deal with these type clients and connect with some big names in my city then rather work some place else. 
Ps. Guys took your advice and chopped off the beard, waiting to hear back, thanks for all the support love y'all. 

Originally Posted by slickp42189

has anyone ever seen a black person work at an LV store? i dont mean biracial black, i mean regular black guy like this
In Seattle the LV and Gucci store are literally facing each other across the street. The LV store I've seen mostly white dudes and like 2 black dudes. The Gucci store I always see black dudes or africans being the security

yeah the LV store I've applied to is mostly mixed raced but i didn't see one single african american, but gucci is packed w/ em. weird 

Back
Top Bottom