Anyone working a job that they just do not like?

I used to love my job, but now I know that I need a job that pays more money and gives more hours.

Finish Line...

Was Cool at first...Girls, Discounts, First Dibs on Jays, etc

Then came more stress on selling items other than sneakers & a boss who is a %*+!%+*...yeah.

Idiot, if a person spends $165+ on sneakers, I'm not going to beg him to buy a $25 shirt.

but whatever, in it for the females really. Working in a huge mall, in its most popular sneaker store >>>>

My boss sometimes gets on his period and its a dude

he is old and lonely tho so I smile when he get mad cause I know he losing in reality

I was up until about two weeks ago. Was there for five years and over the last year i couldn't stand working there anymore. Came to the point where i had to do it for myself and quit. Unemployed right now but its kind of nice not having to work the upcoming holiday season.

I was busing tables at a fine dining restaurant for 3 days a week.. closed Saturday, opened Sundays and opened on Monday. No other busboy would cover my shift since most had 2 jobs so I never really got to attend any festivities with my friends. I only lasted there like 6 months and I just quit awhile back. Id come home with around 60-80 in tips a night but I just couldnt deal with that place anymore.. cool co-workers. lol

Originally Posted by Caerus

Finish Line...

Was Cool at first...Girls, Discounts, First Dibs on Jays, etc

Then came more stress on selling items other than sneakers & a boss who is a %*+!%+*...yeah.

Idiot, if a person spends $165+ on sneakers, I'm not going to beg him to buy a $25 shirt.

but whatever, in it for the females really. Working in a huge mall, in its most popular sneaker store >>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

hated working retail....sometimes it's the customers, but most times it's the management.

you would think they are trying to make you quit sometimes.

QFT
I worked in a clothing store, I swear one of my female managers was trying to get me to quit for 2 years. I dont cry discrimination ever, but I honestly believe she is a feminist who despises men, She treated every guy except the homosexual ones like garbage. it was an easy job, but the some of the customers drove me insane. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

hated working retail....sometimes it's the customers, but most times it's the management.

you would think they are trying to make you quit sometimes.

Yup, know that feeling. It's been ridiculous lately.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Sears.
Receiving Associate.

Get paid 7.25 for back breaking work.

Think I'll just jump off a building and it all, my life sucks right now.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

This is my worst fear, having to get up every morning to go to a job that I absolutely hate
sick.gif
it motivates me

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Sears.
Receiving Associate.

Get paid 7.25 for back breaking work.

Think I'll just jump off a building and it all, my life sucks right now.

i did this before
laugh.gif

for the most part i just ran mpu and walked around the electronics department watching sports all day

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is my worst fear, having to get up every morning to go to a job that I absolutely hate
sick.gif
it motivates me

this
frown.gif

I like my job now though..Im just a delivery driver but its cool. I make an unnecessary amount of money for the amount of work/hours I do 
laugh.gif
Cool co workers, bosses, etc

The only problem is its just a job..not a career 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif
it motivates me

Same here.

Imagine having to do that for 50+ years
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

I don't like my job, but it does have a lot of perks. I can't even really complain. The pay is decent, and I'm just using it as a resume builder. I still really have no idea what I want to spend the rest of my life doing, so this job will do for now.

cant stand my job its cust service and they change +#$# daily sometimes more then one time a day and expect us to just know whats going on but they tell us nothing.

i used to hate my job cause we were working 7 days a week. Its mildly hard physical labor and I had like 3 weekends off this whole summer, which sucked for my social life. I only stayed because they lay us off and I can collect unemployment while I go to school so it is worth it in the end. I did quit for a day but they asked me to come back since everyone likes me there. My coworkers are pretty cool and I get along with everyone so I guess thats cool. I would NEVER want to do this job ever again if it didnt pay so well

Best job I ever had was a construction job... hard labor, hot sun, dirty, but the people I worked wit were good peeps.

I got an office job now.. way too much pressure and stress. Office politics sucks and the peep here are !@%@@** evil.  Pay isn't competitive compared to others.

I was thinking about quitting my job when I posted this. But my boss left for a business trip for 2 weeks.. and plus I can't imagine what I'd do without that extra 2500 a month.

Back
Top Bottom