Anyone's family ever draw names for Christmas?

balloonoboy

Banned
My mother had the idea last year after running around constantly looking for gifts and see my sister shower her sons with presents.

Basically, on Turkey day we drew names out of a hat. Whomever name you got, you get them 1 gift, and vice versa.

I think it's great since we are still in rough times and it doesn't make gift-giving the emphasis anymore, since it really isn't about that.

Anyone's fam do this?

My mother had the idea last year after running around constantly looking for gifts and see my sister shower her sons with presents.

Basically, on Turkey day we drew names out of a hat. Whomever name you got, you get them 1 gift, and vice versa.

I think it's great since we are still in rough times and it doesn't make gift-giving the emphasis anymore, since it really isn't about that.

Anyone's fam do this?

that's a good idea and I've heard of some friends doing that to save money.

that's a good idea and I've heard of some friends doing that to save money.

My family been doing it for a few years now.  It's nice to get a present from somebody else besides my girl.

My family been doing it for a few years now.  It's nice to get a present from somebody else besides my girl.

We started using elfster.com 2 years ago. At first I thought it was a bit much but things run so much smoother this way. Gift limit is like $30 and everyone is involved

We started using elfster.com 2 years ago. At first I thought it was a bit much but things run so much smoother this way. Gift limit is like $30 and everyone is involved

Nah just get everybody in the immediate family something. cousins aunts uncles grandparents dont get crap

Nah just get everybody in the immediate family something. cousins aunts uncles grandparents dont get crap

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

its called secret santa..

laugh.gif
, we do it every year between the cousins.

Back
Top Bottom