smile.gif
happening.. now well in 30 mins but yea

i was pushed into some mud by my friend after i slapped her on the booty hard
ohwell.gif

luckily i kept my balance and only my shoes got dirty
smh.gif

other than that, just the normal
frown.gif

Police officer at my school got hit by a car. Dude busted a front flip and skid on his head, good thing he was wearing a helmet though. But thats what his *%$gets for riding a segway in the middle of the street.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Police officer at my school got hit by a car. Dude busted a front flip and skid on his head, good thing he was wearing a helmet though. But thats what his *%$ gets for riding a segway in the middle of the street.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

damn why you laughing. thats terrible

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Diego

%+@!%+%#%%%! Yankees Son.
smokin.gif

not sure why I quoted this but I'll just assume you're cursing them out
laugh.gif
I wrote "Mother effin" Yankees.

Thats the only think that society needs to focus on today.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Police officer at my school got hit by a car. Dude busted a front flip and skid on his head, good thing he was wearing a helmet though. But thats what his *%$ gets for riding a segway in the middle of the street.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's not hurt or anything, dude got up right after it happened. Just find it funny because the cops are always riding around, flaunting theysegway whips and seeing him fly
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's not hurt or anything, dude got up right after it happened. Just find it funny because the cops are always riding around, flaunting they segway whips and seeing him fly
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

1. Yankees about to win game one tonight
2. 50's album leaked and it's dope
3. Michael Jackson's movie came out today
4. I BOMBED my exam, you would have thought I was Arab

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Yankees lost
indifferent.gif
"It ain't over till it's over."

NASA Ares I-X prototype launched. By 2015, it will probably carry astronauts into space.

worst day of my life seriously. well it could be worse, no tragedy or anything but still. I need to get my life together

Back
Top Bottom