Anything big happen today?

i went to a halloween costume store today. i saw that these blood suckers were selling a knock off thriller jacket for 70 bones. then i noticed they wereselling g-strings and garter belts for females to dress up in, but then wondered why some nerdy dude was over there fumbling through them.

jankies, two post.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude stole from my job (as usual) I call the cops and the operator who was obviously new is arguing with me about what town I'm in then somehow our callwas disconnected

A ex co-worker try to throw me under the bus today. Had to speak to his supervisor to put the dude in his place. Lesson learn today is never trust yourco-workers especially your former co-workers. Still a little peeve off the fact that this dude tried to do me dirty today.

I saw Hulk Hogan & Gene Simmons today headed into the Time Warner building. Hogan walked right across my path so I said "Yoo!" He said it backand laughed and gave me a handshake.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
There were a few photographers out so there might be a pic somewhere.
nerd.gif

korean government will decide whether or not to instill a cancellation of schools due to the h1n1 virus.. 2 weeks vacation? im prayin...

umm my sister just had a crazy [fist] fight with her old best friend. it was dumb funny. my mom said "whats wrong with you girls today" lol.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

1. Yankees about to win game one tonight
2. 50's album leaked and it's dope
3. Michael Jackson's movie came out today
4. I BOMBED my exam, you would have thought I was Arab
Where the album at...(pm)
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I saw Hulk Hogan & Gene Simmons today headed into the Time Warner building. Hogan walked right across my path so I said "Yoo!" He said it back and laughed and gave me a handshake.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
There were a few photographers out so there might be a pic somewhere.
nerd.gif

cool....aha i was at a cool kids concert and there were a lot of photos being taken there. and then i was on the cool kids website randomly one day and i justsaw me on it.

In my Geology lab.. we down to the stream, and two kids messing around being weirdos fell in the poopy water.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom