Anything on SALE Thread

additional info above..On how to get the INVITE:

Now isn’t this great news? Once you get your first September paycheck, go splurge on all the great adidas items on sale! My picks here- ObyOs, Ransom, and all the originals available. All you have to do is print out this flyer and present it upon entry on the dates stated above. For more info, be a fan of adidas Philippines on facebook and get all your adidas updates there. Imagine, up to 80% off!?!

THE MEGA BRANDS @ THE MEGA TENT sale starts today 'til the 5th. up to 70% off. brands available.....levis, adidas, nike golf, reebok, puma, and 1, new era, technomarine, fila, etc. the MEGA TENT is located along meralco avenue beside rennaissance and DECS(?).

miko0412, thanks for the update. Hope traffic is not horrible along meralco ave.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

SM Southmall 3 day sale this weekend (Sep 3, 4 & 5)
along with southmall, SM pasig and SM rosario will also be on sale. same date.

nikesale.jpg

^thanks for the heads up chase on!

hope they got the all white adidas superstars for more than 10% off that the sneaker stores are currently offering. time to re-up on that!

thanks again!

thanks for the heads up.

a lot of people will be there, sept10 is a non-working holiday right?

additional 10% off for sm adv members at that sale too on the first day 10-12nn i think...

just a tip, best to be there on the first day at opening time.

you can't expect anything good if you go there on the second day onwards.
laugh.gif

think this megamall "clearance sale" on sept 10 would be true this time? well, at least for nikes?

coz last time i was there right when it opened, went straight to nike shelves and didnt find any real deals. i thought the prices werent really sale prices so i left the hall disappointed.

anyone know where to get a marked down kobe v inline? thanks!
and as for the megamall sale, where will the stocks come from? old stocks from nike parks?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

and as for the megamall sale, where will the stocks come from? old stocks from nike parks?

I don't think they are from nike parks, I believe they come from the SM department stores and sports central.

^
uh oh. if that's the case, we might not be getting anything good since dep stores don't usually have much stocks of the good stuff. i hope i'm wrong.
guess there's only one way to find out...
sick.gif

its available in planet sports rockwell, 30% off

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by chase on

nikesale.jpg
how was the sale .. .. .. ?any good pickups. .?
Saw the ff notable kicks:

Nike Air Max 3 (Air Garnett 3)
Kobe IV Philly, white&purple 41++php

Lebron VII lows 34++php

KD 1 28++php

Additional 10% on SM Advantage holders on the whole first day.

Originally Posted by arsure

thanks for the info man. the lady from cash and carry wasn't sure if it was on sale or not. but this is good news. THANKS!
happy.gif

glad i didn't go to megamall.

Back
Top Bottom