Anything on SALE Thread

Originally Posted by miko0412

available @ PARK paseo de sta rosa(@ 40% off):
-air jordan ii silver anniversary;
-air jordan vi motorsport;
-air jordan spizike black cement
Sir, If I may ask how much would be for VI MS and I would like to know as well where is it located..??  

Thanks.. 
smile.gif

My apologies sir.. I know it's 40 percent discount Sir,  but I was just asking for the real price of it without the discount, because I'm not really particular with the price of the AJ VI MS.. 
smile.gif

Sir glitch008, do you happen to know the place?

TIA 
smile.gif

retail for MS is 7995.break out your calculator or work your mental math magic and figure out the rest
happy.gif

^Exit Sta. Rosa exit goin south, after exit go right goin to tagaytay. Just go straight. I think you'll pass by 2-3 stoplights. You'll see Paseo De Sta. Rosa on the left side, you won't miss it, i'ts on the opposite side of a Caltex gas station. And also, theres lots of outlets there to check...

^welcome to NTPI!Being the newbie that you are im guessing you thought that this thread "anything on sale thread" is where you post things that are "FOR SALE".For your guidance the SALE in the title pertains to bargains, discounts, etc. I hope you finally understand the context in which the word SALE is used in this thread.And by the way, we have a buy/sell forum where you can post stuff youre looking for and would like to sell. You can also place those items in your signature.HTH

^i know sir if youll take a good look i didnt reply immediately after your post. my post, if you read its entirety, is clearly in response to ERiSfresh since he posted some things to sell. the post was already deleted as it doesnt belong here.

done clearing the air!

back to SALE updates, levi's has a "pop up" store in ATC and everything theyre selling is discounted.

HTH

Mega Shoes and Bags SALE at SMX starts today!!!
Mega Shoes and Bags Sale at SMX
November 24 - 26, 2010
10 AM - 10 PM

Participating Brands:
NIKE • ADIDAS • MERRELL • REEBOK • PUMA • VANS • SKECHERS • CROCS • PONY • FILA
AND1 • NEW BALANCE • MARC ECKO • GOLA • ASICS • ROCKPORT • GBX • HUSH PUPPIES • TIMBERLAND
IPANEMA • GRENDHA • SAMSONITE • ELLE • AMERICAN TOURISTER • BARBIE • GARFIELD • DORA & DIEGO

spotted @ SMX sale... no notable kicks, old models

lots of Kobe 4 (i dont know how they call it but it's like the Puerto Rico CW)
AF 25 green/white/gold cw
HD low (white/silver)
Dunk low (brown/white cw)

Mostly old stocks of Sports Central in SM malls... Adidas has more to choose from. My sis even got the Looney Tunes edt of Gil Zero ;-)

Originally Posted by deewaxx

spotted @ SMX sale... no notable kicks, old models

lots of Kobe 4 (i dont know how they call it but it's like the Puerto Rico CW)
AF 25 green/white/gold cw
HD low (white/silver)
Dunk low (brown/white cw)

Mostly old stocks of Sports Central in SM malls... Adidas has more to choose from. My sis even got the Looney Tunes edt of Gil Zero ;-)

could be the phillys?

Back
Top Bottom