Anything on SALE Thread

some of the stuff at the agility sale from yesterdays preview day. only employees and friends of employees were allowed to go in...new stocks would be put out if needed.

02252011700.jpg

02252011701.jpg

02252011702.jpg

02252011703.jpg

most of the running staff and trainers are P3k below. some even below P2k
bball shoes are P4k and below. some exceeding 4k but only a few are above P4,200 example would be jordan 2010 that is P4,100 i thnk and the jordan 9 which was P4080. kobe v usa was P2k++ alot of shirs there were j' shirts, kobe and lebron but selection is not that great. lots of jackets and running gears both for men and women. compression shorts and uppers are less than 1k from the regular price of P3k. there were socks for P300 below. and these were the expensive socks. lots of bags and backpacks too...not sure when new stocks would come but by monday i guess. they would surely wait for today and tom to see if they need new stocks...

and since resellers are common these days, i saw a diff kind of them
happy.gif
these are the shoes they got
happy.gif
hundreds of them...

02252011704.jpg

02252011699.jpg

im not sure if they are japanese or chinese, they got more than hundreds of pairs of shoes. i thnk there were 2-3 of them. 2 were goin around and getting all the pairs of shoes and 1 is seating down checking each one of the pairs. they dont get the ones with dilapidated boxes and pairs that have yellowing or previous display items. noticed too that they didnt get anything above P3k price. they got lots of am1s. am90s, am95s, dunks and af1s...some employees said that they always go there every year and buys tons of stuff. they resell either thru ebay US and they also have a shop. i dont know thou where...sayang the pinoys were suppose to benefit from this sale but i guess not.
frown.gif
wanted to get some am95s but no more on my size at the CW i like and the rest that was left was yellowed or has dilapadated boxes...
frown.gif
price was P2.1k for the am95s. am1s were P1,620 i thnk and some P2.2k

no prob blas diaz. im sure every week there would be new stocks so lets see if everyweek they would go. hope not hehe

nways there were airmax 2010 attack pack available too. there was a volt, red, and grey CW...

02262011705.jpg

the volt one is P3.28k and the red too i thnk. while the grey one was P2.5 i thnk since only big sizes were left. the volt one had sizes 10-14 i thnk as well as the red one...this was the best deal for me. needed a running shoe and a malling shoe that is comfortable
smile.gif

just got home from the Agility sale... was like the 75th in line (I think)...was one of the 1st batch to get in... sir jrjmd's pics are on point (sorry sirs, wasn't able to take pics as I left my camera in my bag... but there was one guy who I think was a reseller 'coz he handed one of the staff members a long list of goods he wanted to cop)... copped the AJ2 QF.. white on white AF1 (high)... an Air Max 90 and a couple of shirts... pretty sweet pricing on most of the stuff... before I left some notables left were an AJ 9 citrus sz 7 and the AJ 2010 blackout was still there (wasn't able to catch the sizes)... most that were left were Air Max 90's... Air Max 95s (comet and slate) at sz 10 and I think it was the Jordan SC High... Jordan shirts were at 300-400... all in all, the trip and wait was worth it... good deals... hope you guys also got some good stuff
smile.gif

^^ got the 2s at P3,200... AF1 at P 1,800 and the Max 90s Premium at  P2,200... I got one Max 90 for my girl as well at P 1,350... hth sir manilaboyxix 
smile.gif

I asked the staff when they would be replenishing the stocks and he said he ain't sure... I hope some of our fam here at NTPI can update us on it
smile.gif

nice updates. passed by agility and saw that the line was mega epic looooong! any AM 2010 volts around today?

^^ I think I  the volts were still there before I left... just not sure what size it was sir.. sorry

congrats donmega on the purchase!
smile.gif
its indeed a good sale if you missed out on those Js available...and the other shoes as well...ill go there again next week and see if the stocks have been replenished. Gf needs some running stuff too.
smile.gif

btw when i passed by multi this morning around 1045am saw the line extending up to the benz autoshop. so i suggest if you are goin, go there around 8am-830am so you could be one of the first to go in. i guess today was a diff story since alot has lined up for the playoff 13s and BIN Vs. tom and the next days im sure ull see some of the common faces we see at limited releases.

thanks guys, sorry wasnt able to post it sooner. was tired and trying to rest. hope that we get more stuff the next couple of weeks
smile.gif

The line was really long...  There were 2 gates where you can enter... the first one is the front gate, that is if you know a friend or a family member from Agility/Nike... which has a super short line... the other one which is gate 3.  You need to get inside Multinational and line up til you drop.  It took me 2.5 hours lining up and been there inside for about an hour.  All shoes were great except that there were less size 10 of the colorways I want.  I was suppose to get AM 1 but it was a size 9 though.  Hope to be back there on Monday maybe and hoping for new stocks.  We hope to get updates from our Nike Fam of what shoes and when will be out

Gosh ugh - first time at agility Nike Sale.
I was there about before 11am, I was expecting hundreds, but that was like THOUSANDS of people lined up!
I have a video I caught.
I thought it was a line for WOWOWEE or something! wow!

Originally Posted by chichoi

Nike Adidas Warehouse Sale ( Hall 1 )
March 16, 2011 - March 20, 2011

yup bring anything that can hide you from the sun, fans and portable seats, good luck guys!

location of this one sir?!
Damn.. That AGILITY sale is really long.. >_<

I'm now hesitating if I'll still go tomorrow.. It seems that japanese/chinese have taken all the good stuffs already..

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by chichoi

Nike Adidas Warehouse Sale ( Hall 1 )
March 16, 2011 - March 20, 2011

yup bring anything that can hide you from the sun, fans and portable seats, good luck guys!

location of this one sir?!
Damn.. That AGILITY sale is really long.. >_<

I'm now hesitating if I'll still go tomorrow.. It seems that japanese/chinese have taken all the good stuffs already..
BTW is there a near parking in the area?

i thnk the aj6 white red was around P2,500 it was a size 9 on display. and there were several big sizes left last fri. im not sure if there are still some after today...

a friend from nike said that the stocks would be replenished soon. he isnt sure thou if tom night or monday morning...

Sir, have you seen a Jordan 2010 outdoor on Agility? I was wondering to drop by this weekend, just to buy 2010 Outdoor.

TIA 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom